“Tasty Italian food!”
Review of I Primi Piatti

I Primi Piatti
Reserve with
I Primi Piatti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #887 of 3,922 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$29 - US$41
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my lunch here very much on a Sunday evening. The food tasted authentic Italian and the service was mainly very nice too.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We went to the restaurant as it was on the list of Wonderbox - we have received it as a Christmas gift. I was a bit sceptic about that, but finally it was a good experience. We got a 3 course menu for two, bruschetta and calamari for the starter, escalope Milanese for the main and zabayone and an ice-cream for dessert. Everything was a good quality food, nothing to complain about.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Below the average tourist place. The basil on the pizza was not fresh, disappointed... I don't think I will come back

Reviewed March 7, 2017

My partner and I tried this place once in 2015 and figured we'd never go again. The service was extremely slow and rude. My partner, who is the more patient one of us, was ready to pack his things and leave!! As we had been waiting for 35 minutes, we decided to just suck it up and stay. Our food (nothing difficult) finally came after 45 minutes of waiting and they found some random excuse as to why it took that long for us to receive our food in an otherwise empty restaurant.
The second time we ended up there because our other options were closed that day and we wanted pasta. We decided to give it another shot and although the service was now quicker, it was still incredibly rude! The waitress deserved for someone to put her in time-out and teach her a thing or two about customer service. The food was ... food. We've never gone back and I get annoyed every time I pass this place and remember the bad experience!

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

We had for lunch, starters and main dish from the menu. Overall OK, but not impressed. The saltimboca was very good, the squid rings not really. The 'house' rosé was tasteless. However the people were very friendly and the cappuccino was great.