“Tasty breakfast”

Delish
Ranked #561 of 4,021 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Delish welcomes you everyday from 7am for delicious hot breakfast, brunch and lunch! Catering for your office meeting also possible. From tasty breakfast bagels with crispy bagon and eggs to fresh wraps and a whole range of different sandwiches something for everyone at any time of the day!
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast, I thoroughly enjoyed my chorizo and goats cheese bagel but my partner wasn't too bothered about his bacon and scrambled egg bagel. The waitress working was very attentive and polite despite being busy due to working alone. Also i had the hazelnut iced latte which was brilliant. Would recommend.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

The sandwiches are top quality and is really the perfect place to set yourself up for a day visiting the sights. Went there with my wife and young daughter, the food was fresh, timely and hot. There is cheaper available in Brussels, but you do get what you pay for as the quality here surpasses everywhere else in the vicinity.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

This was much cheaper than my hotel wanted. I got a full and delicious breakfast. The menu was in English and the worker was so friendly. I enjoyed my time here and wish I was here longer so I could go back.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

So maybe it's not so hidden but I definitely didn't come across it during my holiday research. We went in for breakfast which was superb. It was a great price....by far the cheapest place we had found. There was just one staff member there but she was really up beat and very helpful...you should definitely check this place out

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Highly recommend this place. We (17 Swedish students) came in every morning for an entire week to eat breakfast before heading going to the EU parliament for classes during our school visit. DELICIOUS bagels, sandwiches, juices and coffees. Extremely nice staff and almost no waiting time for food even though we were so many. Also, very reasonable prices since Brussels is expensive for students!!