“Italian with attitude”
Review of Spago

Spago
Reserve with
Spago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 4,099 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Spago, a sensuous journey of tastes to La Dolce Vita
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Spago has been upgraded. Very nice interior, luxury chairs all nice. Staff very nice and smart. Irish steak was great and the Rhum steak was little over cooked. Minus is we had to wait so long time even the resto was only 20% full.
terras has heaters and even blankets, nice touch.

worth a visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank ChachaStephane14

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Took my wife there because it looked like a nice place. She ordered chicken in masala sauce and I ordered a pizza, she was halfway through her dinner when mine finally arrived, hers was lukewarm and tasted rubbery, my pizza was meant to be a four cheese but I'm pretty sure it wasn't and it didn't taste very good. Not a great start to our Brussels trip.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

The service was slightly rude when we wanted to get a table, but as throughout they were kind and efficient. The prices are decent and every single plate that has truffle in it is worth to try, especially the lasagna.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Juan Carlos W
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We hadn't made reservations anywhere that evening and decided to wing it. We had looked at Spago on line and it looked great and we were fortunate enough to find it. The restaurant was very busy but they did manage to get us a nice seat outside. There service was very good, my wife had lasagna, which was a little creamy and cheesy but I had a pizza which was delicious. I did mention to our server that it was my wives bday and they brought us a nice desert and offered a free liquor. Nice touch guys.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank wellsey60
Reviewed September 17, 2018

My second visit here and I had much the same experience as my first one. Good food, friendly staff providing a decent service.

(Only negative - I sat outside as it was a lovely day. They did not tell me that their debit / credit card machine was not working but fortunately I had the cash anyway.)

Will return again anyway.

Date of visit: September 2018