1,369 results
All reviews top floor great hotel brussels centre special thanks late check the grand place shopping street excellent breakfast nespresso machine recommend this hotel hotel breakfast perfect stay within walking distance clean rooms location was perfect comfortable bed metro station
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Hotel is excellent located next to shopping district. It is also reachable both for business and leisure purpose by public transport. Rooms are being newly refurbished so you do get a "new" smell of the building. Also needs to underline that an espresso machine is in each of the room which makes your morning "bright and clear".

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Alan1217, Responsable relations clients at NH Collection Brussels Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2015

Dear William CW L,

Many thanks for sharing with us your impression after your stay.

I am really glad that you loved our "new smell" of the building and of course the Nespresso machine in the room. It is with pleasure that we offer you a nice wake up.

Hoping to welcome you soon,

Reviewed December 4, 2015

I am an habituè at the former NH Atlanta, now NH Collection City Centre.
Whatch out, because with the latest rebranding now you have 4 Cyìity Centre NH Hotel in Bruxelles (I would fire the corporate marketing manager at NH): this is the one in Boulevard Adolphe Max, near the Palce De Broukere and the Metropole.
I like the largere corner rooms, but I must say that the new renovation amke the rooms moer modern though I liked the bit baroque flair that the old furniture rooms had.
The breakfast at the 9th floor has improved: now you get a lot of fresh juices (so difficult to find in hotels) and a lot of healthy choices.
This tme my room was one just in front of elevator (5007) and I was a bit disturbed by the operation. Besides, there was only the shadow and not the usual dailight curtain so to see the sun meant to ahve everyone able to peep in your room.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Alan1217, Responsable relations clients at NH Collection Brussels Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2015

Gentile dharmamaster61,

Many, many thanks for your review, you definitely know how to make one blush... Good to read that you are an "habitué" from the Nh Collection Brussels Centre. I love to know that we are your preferred hotel in Brussels.

We await for your comeback impatiently.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed December 2, 2015

My first stay in a NH Hotel and I would recommend it. Contemporary and smart hotel. Room was excellent size and newly decorated. Staff were friendly and overall I enjoyed my stay. The only thing lacking for me was a sauna/steam room, with this it would be top notch.

Date of stay: November 2015
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Alan1217, Responsable relations clients at NH Collection Brussels Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2015

Dear Tim D,

Many thanks for sharing with us your thoughts and impressions! I am very grateful for your first impression and your wishes to come back again.
I take note of your "remark", maybe for a future...

Wishing you very well,

Reviewed December 2, 2015

Thanks you for a lovely stay at your hotel in Brussels.
The lunch tip was superb
I will also send a big thank you to the staff in the breakfast area, they handled my little three year old daughter Linn like a princess.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Odowd74,

What a delight browsing through your kind words...Many thanks for your great feedback!
It will be with pleasure that we will handle your little Linn like a princess again.

Awaiting your return,

Reviewed December 1, 2015

Having had a total revamp, this is now a very trendy hotel with great features.
Really lovely stay with a great breakfast.
Comfortable beds
Will definitely stay again when I next visit Brussels. Would highly recommend.

Room tip: Choose a room at the back of the hotel as it is quieter

Dear Kate J,

How lovely to read you! Many thanks for your kind comment!
It is a pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Please spread the word in Camberley!

Hoping to welcome you again in the near future,