“Perfect lasagnas and tiramisus!”
Review of Lasagna Tiramisu

Lasagna Tiramisu
Reserve with
Lasagna Tiramisu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 4,096 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$15 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Targeted at gourmets and those interested to food quality Lasagna Tiramisu is a "fast slow-food”, where everything is home-made with fresh, seasonal and, when possible, organic ingredients, with a special attention to the environment: recyclable or compostable packaging and disposables. The idea is few things well made, and indeed of the 100+ lasagne as many tiramisu everyday only a handful is prepared. Add a couple of daily salads and a cold cut meat and cheese plate with the bust products Italy can offer and you end up with a 10-13 items menu, which allows us to offer very high quality and very quick service. Same philosophy for the wines, all from small Italian wine makers that you can enjoy at the table but also buy off shelf. Together with some of the best delicacies that Italy can offer: truffle sauces, Sicilian marmalades, Extra-virgin olive oil.
Reviewed May 28, 2018

The perfect place for lasagnas and tiramisus - all is home-made, the recipes are seasonal - fresh and original - and all is tasty!

Jose D, Owner at Lasagna Tiramisu, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

What else can I say but THANK-YOU and that we will keep our efforts to deserve this kind of review.
Jose

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Even if the staff is nice, the lasagne is average and too expensive. Not so much meat in the sauce and not enough bechamel. I will avoid it.

Jose D, Owner at Lasagna Tiramisu, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Hi GioLaterza,
If an "average" food gets 1 from you, what would get very bad food?
"Average" in Tripadvisor terms is a "3", "1" is "terrible", and it seems that you didn't find us terrible, please correct

Clearly you are a demanding customer, but that's why I think something went wrong with your visit.
We pride ourselves of making the best lasagne and tiramisu and of making customers feel at home, and while it seems that we met the objectives with the service, your description of the food we serve doesn't fit our standards.

Lasagne are entirely made by us, starting from flour and eggs, with the best ingredients: fresh, seasonal and when possible organic (only extra virgin olive oil, Italian tomatoes...) and since in the past some people felt they didn't taste enough meat in the classica (it seems that this is what you had) we now ad small meatballs. And of course in the real bolognese, sauce bechamelle cannot be too much otherwise you won't taste the ragu, and we add to it the more expensive and tastier buffalo mozzarella.
That's why Italians like and recommend us to their friends.

As for the price, this is the only thing that really upsets me!
In a town where you can pay 19€ for a pizza, one of the most inexpensive Italian dishes, and more than 15€ for a tomato-basil,150gr spaghetti dish, I find that 350gr, minimum, lasagne, entirely home made, are quite cheap in fact.

Had you not been such a loyal Tripadvisor user, I would have thought it was a made up review.
But since you seem sincere, I can only invite you to try again and give our 100+ lasagne and tiramisu another chance.
Looking forward

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this place ever since they opened. It has been a success from the start, and no wonder: a clever concept ensures you get the best lasagna in town. Always a choice of 4-5 different varieties, always freshly cooked with top ingredients.
And their Tiramisù will make anyone forget their good intentions with regard to calories... if you have to sin against your diet, better do it with their tiramisu...
And better make a reservation, they’re often fully booked. Guess why.

Jose D, Owner at Lasagna Tiramisu, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

What a great way to prepare for the coming week!
Thank you so much we will work harder to deserve your praise.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

I liked the vibe of the place and the taste of the food. I thought it was rather slow (only 4 clients present and it took a long time to be served) and rather expensive, especially for such small portions.

Jose D, Owner at Lasagna Tiramisu, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Hi Jurgen,
and thank you for your time.
You must have found us in a bad day, because one of our point of difference is the speed, we can sit and serve people in 15' because the lasagne are already cooked, but if you asked for a salad it may have taken some time since we cut if fresh for you.
I would like to know what you had, so that I can properly give the feedback to my people.

Also, I don't want to sound too defensive, but I cannot share your comments about size and price.
Our lasagne are minimum 350gr, but since we only use best ingredients and extra virgin olive oil, they might feel light, this is a plus.
If you consider that for a real truffle lasagna we ask 15.5 €, where in Brussels for a pizza with a slice of eggplant you may easily pay 19€...

Was this your first visit to Brussels? If so, please before leaving have again a look at your review, you might feel more generous with us☺️

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I was in Brussels for the day and I came into this place to run from the snow. It was such a treat! The place by owed and tun by a vry friendly and sweet Italian lady. They have craft Italian beers and yummy food. I sat at the window working and people watching.

Jose D, Owner at Lasagna Tiramisu, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

That's exactly how we want our place to be perceived.
Looking forward to seeing you soon again.