All reviews midi station the grand place minute walk walking distance l'occitane toiletries good size lovely hotel city break free upgrade room was large enjoyed our stay hotel is located main road perfect stay comfortable beds the hotel staff bars and restaurants
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The location is unbeatable. The staff is friendly, they help you in everything and always with a smile. We are really grateful for the good treatment received. Thank you very much for the excellent treatment. If we go back to Brussels it will be this hotel. We recommend it without a doubt. Special thanks for young ladies at the breakfast( So sorry I can’t remember name)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Mr_Augustin, Responsable réception at The Augustin, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to warmly thank you for your amazing review! It means a lot for all of us.

Indeed, the quality of service we offer to our guests is one of our priority.

I will be very proud to share your kind words with my team.

It was such a pleasure to have you as our guest, and I certainly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Good location, close to station and 10 minutes from tourist attractions. Metro stations close by too. Room needed maintenance, staff weren't always sure with information but tried to be helpful. Signs not very large so it isn't easy to spot.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing The Augustin and taking the time to share your experience.

I noted that you appreciated the location. Please rest assured that I am considering your remarks regarding maintenance.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night whilst stopping over in Brussels. Didn’t think much of the city but enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Large comfy bed, beautiful linen. Spacious, clean and modern room. Beautiful bathroom with a powerful shower. The L'occitane products in the room smelt divine and were a luxurious extra touch. Mini fridge in the room was handy.

The breakfast was nice. Nespresso coffee pods were good and the Dammann tea was great. Although hot milk with the coffee would have been preferable.
You could boil your own eggs to order, just remember to let it heat up first! Scrambled eggs in a hot plate.
Continental offering; hams, cheeses and breads were all tasty and replenished when required. You could make your own fresh orange juice, which was a lovely touch but the oranges hadn’t been chilled and there was no ice offered so it was a little warm...and the machine was really noisy! Definitely something that could be prepared in the kitchen and offered to guests.

All in all we had a lovely stay and would recommend.

I would chose Bruges over Brussels any day though!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First, I would like to thank you for reviewing your experience among us.

I am delighted to read your nice comment and I am trully thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to know that our guest leave satisfied.

Please rest assured that I am considering your requests regarding the breakfast. We are still working on it to improve our performances.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Peaceful hotel. Everything plays fine. Staff was friendly and helpful. Fine location near by everything. Room was large enough and clean. I enjoy my staying in hotel even i stay several nights at once.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing the Augustin and reviewing your experience.

I am delighted to read your nice comment regarding the cleanliness of your room, the helpfulness of the staff and the location.
Please rest assured that I will share your kind words with my team.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Excellent stay in a very good location at less than 10 minutes walk from the Grand Place. Large rooms and nice breakfast. Personnel very professional. For me the best hotel close to the Brussels South Railways Station.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Marco,

I would like to warmly thank you for your reconnaissance and for your great review! I am sure that it will serve as an encouragement for all of our team.

Reading your comment, I am glad to observe that you enjoyed the professionnalism of our staff, the location and the breakfast.

Yours sincerely,