“One of my favorite spots”
Review of Jat'

Jat'
Ranked #6 of 49 Coffee & Tea in Brussels
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I really like the JAT'. It was one of my favorite places during my year in Brussels. I always liked my coffee and the atmosphere there and the staff was always friendly.
Only problem is when the place gets crowded in the afternoon. Then they turn up the music, get hectic and the nice atmsphere is completely gone. Never tasted food there so I can't judge it.
Should I return to Brussels again some time in my life I will pay you another visit!

1  Thank T S

Reviewed July 30, 2017

I sat in this cosy café for a few hours on a thursday morning, watching the city wake up. I ordered an amazing cappuccino and a delicious chocolate muffin, which I highly recommend. Service was good and quick. The wi-fi works very well, so don't hesitate to ask the code if you'd like to use it. It could be a nice place to work or study, but only if you don't mind the music, which is quite loud. I highly recommend this place and I look forward to visiting it again someday.

1  Thank Elena V
Reviewed July 28, 2017

The Jat' is that little spot in Brussels right between the artsy/museum part of town and the shopping area in Porte de Namur. Situated in a calm street right behind the Royal Palace, the Jat' always have the best iced latte in town, and their fruit salads and cupcakes are so worth it.

Can't wait to try those bagels tho!

1  Thank levdvelour
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent lunch. Two healthy and tasty pasta salads and a seat outside. All under €15? Perfect. Hip and smart. Also excellent staff.

1  Thank Sina R
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Of polite. Totally horrible And unfriendly coffee bar near the Royal palace. I am i guide and I just entered with my group to take an easy espresso and I ask for a glass of water as I saw on the counter serving other guest. The blond lady really unpolite told me I had to take the entire bottle. I refuse also the coffee cause I don t take coffee without water and I don't know why you need to constrict me to take a bottle when I have a bag full of things for the walking day. My guest told me the coffee was also horrible. For sure this is not for tourist but only for unhappy and unfriendly people that love bad coffee. Change the lady on the desk, you will have more client

2  Thank evelina_tl