“Good coffee”

Ranked #293 of 3,713 Restaurants in Brussels
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I took a latte! Quite quick, good and a "rocher" instead of cookie. Nice!
It's just near the toison d'or avenue and the metro station.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I really like the JAT'. It was one of my favorite places during my year in Brussels. I always liked my coffee and the atmosphere there and the staff was always friendly.
Only problem is when the place gets crowded in the afternoon. Then they turn up the music, get hectic and the nice atmsphere is completely gone. Never tasted food there so I can't judge it.
Should I return to Brussels again some time in my life I will pay you another visit!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I sat in this cosy café for a few hours on a thursday morning, watching the city wake up. I ordered an amazing cappuccino and a delicious chocolate muffin, which I highly recommend. Service was good and quick. The wi-fi works very well, so don't hesitate to ask the code if you'd like to use it. It could be a nice place to work or study, but only if you don't mind the music, which is quite loud. I highly recommend this place and I look forward to visiting it again someday.

1  Thank Elena V
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The Jat' is that little spot in Brussels right between the artsy/museum part of town and the shopping area in Porte de Namur. Situated in a calm street right behind the Royal Palace, the Jat' always have the best iced latte in town, and their fruit salads and cupcakes are so worth it.

Can't wait to try those bagels tho!

1  Thank levdvelour
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent lunch. Two healthy and tasty pasta salads and a seat outside. All under €15? Perfect. Hip and smart. Also excellent staff.

1  Thank Sina R