“Tasty, healthy breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 June 2017

From the second I stepped inside I was impressed. The smell of freshly baked bread etc to the lighting. The menu was in both French & English and the food that we had was so tasty. I had the poached egg and avocado along with a shot of turmeric and a lovely cup of black coffee. Couldn't fault this place apart the fact that it was slightly expensive but as a treat it comes highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The food was tasty and healthy. We ate a raspberry tart that was really delicious! We also ate Manhatten, and the egg was oozy as it was soft boiled. Will come back here again!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had drinks and a snack here and both the food and drink were of very good quality. The orange juice was very fresh and the coffee good without being bitter. The food was also very fresh and it rapidly became a place of choice to go to when we were out.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I've been to the same cafe in NYC and Tokyo before.
I love two cafes in NYC. The service and atmosphere was excellent.
But in Tokyo, the service was below average and the price was expensive.
So I was looking forward to visiting the cafe in Brussels.
I had breakfast here only once during my stay in Brussels.
I took a table and I found bread crumbs littered on the table. Before I ask the staff to brush the crumbs off the table, she noticed the crumbs and wiped off the table. She is really attentive. I experienced the same situation in Tokyo. Those staffs in Tokyo were inefficient.
I ordered MANHATTAN(soft boiled organic egg, smoked salmon, ricotta, organic bread and organic baguette) and CAFÉ AU LAIT.
At first Cafe Au Lait was served. And thirty minutes later, MANHATTAN was served. The service was very slow. But the breakfast was very delicious.
I spent happy time with brilliant breakfast.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We can find this Belgian shop chain in many european countries and USA. We know it is a simple and easy place so, to find one in this Gallery was a surprise. We know what we like to order here and we were pleased to sit here with friends and to relax tasting pastries and coffee. Completely out of contest in term of style but, gave us the opportunity to admire the Gallery. Not many places here have tables. Quality is nice.