“Excelent client treatment”

Ranked #2 of 3,952 Restaurants in Brussels
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

The service and food were just excelent. As many others we went there for the good opinions and would reccomend it for the next customers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,261)

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Amazing sandwiches - best I've ate ever, great host, very polite, very careful and respectful. Highly recommended!

1  Thank crystyignat
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

In my mind this is a Cheese shop that sell sandwiches TomTom spend the time to ask you want you like and the recommends one of the sandwiches for you to try from the menu and both mine and my wife's where amazing to us as we have different tastes. If there is a draw back to this place it's the ques but good things come to those you wait and that has never been more apt then here and it only 500 meters from central station so easy to get to.

1  Thank Foxy1766
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Here's the deal with Tonton Garby. The man makes an unreal sandwich. I swear he's the DaVinci of sandwich making. Every item on the menu has 3 or 4 alternates depending on what cheeses he has in stock, and he will walk you through each and every one of them. This makes the line rather slow, as we got stuck behind two groups that took a combined thirty minutes to order, but was completely worth it. I had the best sandwich of my life. The only downside is that Tonton is really nice. Like kinda scary nice. Real people aren't that nice.

4  Thank William D
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Visited for a day, had lunch there twice! He made me a vegan sandwich with an olive tapenade TO DIE FOR. And of course, the incredible service, smiling every time! He even gave me directions and advice for a purchase I needed to make. I will definitely come back next time Im in Brussels. Thank youuuuu

1  Thank Mariana N