Sofitel Brussels Europe
Hotel Amigo(Brussels)
US$306
US$230
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Bar/Lounge
US$132
Warwick Brussels(Brussels)
US$117
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$107
Agoda.com
US$216
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$130
US$124
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$115
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
1,914 results
All reviewsplace jourdanmaison antoinehermes toiletriesschuman metro stopsteam roombusiness hoteleu institutionsexcellent hotelturn down servicecity centrecoffee machinehotel is locatedrestaurants and barsminute walkcomfortable roomsrain showerexcellent stay
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We stayed here one night in December before moving to Bruges. This Hotel was on a deal at €116 which at the time seemed good, considering Brussels and Bruges were filling up with the Christmas spirit!

Arriving in the early evening, we were greeted by a very 'swish' hotel entrance. We had wanted a one night 'luxury' stay, and this proved good! The hotel is actually a few metro stops from the centre, and a 10 minute walk at that, to the stop - However, we appreciated the walk in the snow!

The room was large with some snazzy looking features, huge walk in shower and an overall pampered feel to it. We didn’t have breakfast at the hotel (not included in price) but opposite there is a nice market square, so I popped across to buy pastries and juice - Just as good!

After some time in Brussels centre, the hotel room proved to be a luxurious comfort, windows open, snow outside, wine and snacks on the bed, it was lovely.

If you want a bit of grand living, you won't go far wrong with this.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sethareli
A TripAdvisor Member
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Excellent hotel and service. Only remark: too few staff (reception and restaurant) speak German, which is after all the second most-spoken language in the EU.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2012

i've been to brussels many times. but this time, it was different. although i tend to stay in accor hotels, my last novotel experience wasn't that good. so i had worries choosing this one. couldn't be more wrong. Sofitel Europe was the best hotel in Brussels i've ever stayed in. but not only my room (luxury one - worth the extra 30euros), services were amazing, emails before & after stay. the staff was just great. sleeping quality perfect. and the best part - the .be fine food restaurant. i do advise to try their curry shrimps and st.jacobs shells. OMG, that was brilliant. terrific experience. thank you and will be back and probably will only stay here on my next trip to brusels. in addition - ec offices are just few minutes of walk.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I recently had a job interview in Brussels, and it was very important to be able to get a good night's rest the night before. This hotel was in a great location for where I needed to be in the morning, and just a short walk from the Schuman metro stop, which is the main reason I chose to stay there.

On arrival, the staff were extremely helpful. I requested an iron and ironing board so that I could sort out my clothes for the interview, and this was sent to my room straight away.

The room itself was clean, modern and spacious. The bed was large and really comfortable, but more importantly, it was quiet and peaceful and the temperature controls were easy to use. I managed to sleep very well (until my 6am wake-up call!).

When I was on the train home, I realised that I had left behind some items in the bathroom in my hurry to get to the interview. I contacted the hotel to see if housekeeping had found them, which they had, and they have agreed to post them back to me. Fantastic customer service! If I don't get the job, I will certainly be staying here the night before my next interview.

Reviewed 12 March 2012