Solys Hotel
US$120
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hotel Amigo(Brussels)
US$302
US$243
US$83
  • Bar/Lounge
US$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$158
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$162
  • Room Service
Hotel Metropole(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$100
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$88
  • Restaurant
Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$85
Agoda.com
MAS Residence(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2011

This hotel is horrible, don't recommend it at all.
There is not lift, you have to carry your language up on narrow slippery stairs. When we arrived we got our rooms on the third floor. The 'funny' thing is that the receptions told us the wrong room numbers so we had to look all over third floor for our rooms. We could smell the paint all over 3rd floor and it was worst in the room. After staying there for 5 minutes I can say we were I bit high from the smell. Even if this is a non-smoking hotel the room were smelling like old cigarette smoke, the sheets look very used.

For breakfast you had to be there before 9, otherwise you find only leftovers.

Our rooms were changed with rooms on the first and second floor but the cigarette smoked was still there. I found pubic hair on the bathroom floor (not very pleasant) and urine stains on the toilet! (very grouse).

If you really care about your health and your money, don't stay at this hotel. At the same price you can find much better!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Worst hotel that I ever stayed. I was given a room in 3rd floor and no lifts. The steps were too narrow that I could not carry my luggages to the room and each floor had about 15 to 20 steps. When I reached the room, I thought I may need a medical emergency. I really died before I climbed the steps on narrow stairs with heavy luggage.

Room was too hot, there was an airconditioner, but no switch for that. I think that is just for a show case. Toilets were not clean. I opened the window and it smelled like ditch outside.

The hotel advertise Free wifi. But it really didnt work. I think they dont have any wifi at all. I had a terrible experience and really the cost you pay here is too expensive for this hotel.

Room Tip: Go for a good hotel
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Volcanoking
Reviewed July 3, 2011

This was a last minute business trip, the drill was to get the train from London , get a quick shower in an hotel close to midi station, go for dinner with some clients etc.
The secretary booked it for 295 euro, it was a dump with my room being at the top of the steepest stairway ever, if there was an old witch with a spindle and a poisoned apple i wouldn't have been surprised.
Its in a bad area, it seems like north africa and frankly i was careful. i have never wrote a review on this before but this place was so bad i felt i had too.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MOS1970
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Having booked, prepaid €150 for one night, phoned the hotel to say I was arriving at 22.00, I found on arrival that my room had been sold. The website was by then advertising rooms at €250! The whole place stank of old dirt and greasy food, so when I was eventually put in a taxi and sent to another hotel it was a relief to get away.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2010

Wireless FREE, Breakfast buffet included, room simple but clean, good value

Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business