“Top-notch beetroot burger”

Ranked #94 of 3,879 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, British, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A 'Peck' is a dry measure of volume at the market place. It made sense for us to call ourselves Peck 47 as we are on Chicken Market Street. Chickens love a good Peck. Feeling Peckish? Come check us out... We LOVE eggs. We LOVE sandwiches. We LOVE coffee. We LOVE soup. We LOVE salad. We LOVE wine. We LOVE pretty much all freshly made food! You! Cake or Death? Cake please. Our idea is simple. Create a nice atmosphere Morning, noon & night. Fresh made Eggs 3 ways, Amazing Brunches, Lavender Infused Granola & other tasty breakfasts! Ridiculously fresh sandwiches for lunch including Banh Mi Vietnamese made for Veggie, Chicken or Brie with Truffle Mousse & Crispy Apple! Soups to die for include Broccoli & Parmesan or Mushroom & Truffle. YES we love Truffle. Late night Peck? We offer amazing Crostini's, Meat & Cheese Boards, Wines & Craft Beer and our favourites - Jugs of Pimms, Amazing Cocktails from our Mint Juleps with Homemade Mint Syrup, our Walter White and all the crazy homemade infusions... And Spritz of course!!! We love fresh simple drinks like our homemade Ice Teas or Lemonades and our course we have Belgian Beer! Brasserie De La Senne is our favourite. What's that? Cheese & Spicy Mustard?! Yes. Yes we have. Love Food, Love Belgium, Lets Peck? Peck 47. P.S. Our Staff are crazy...
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This looked like a cheap cafe but, luckily, I spent a moment to check the menu. Sometimes it's good to go for variety and a vegetarian break. The beetroot burger - "Beauty and the Beet" on the menu - was excellent (just what I wanted right then) and the carrot cake and local beer helped a lot.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,254)

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my husband for a late breakfast yesterday. We did have to queue outside but it wasn't for too long and the Eggs Benedict was definitely worth the wait. Perfect!! The staff couldn't have been more helpful and courteous. The cappuccino was smooth and just what I wanted. All in all, I can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Three of us went for brunch and all enjoyed each different dish. Personally I think I would forgo the English muffins for the Belgian waffle base!

The only criticism was that we like more hollandaise than actually served. Eggs delicious, cooked to our taste and well coloured.

Go again place!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

So disappointed with this place. €12 for a tiny Eggs Benedict with poached eggs so over cooked you could bounce them down the cobbled street, and bacon so salty it was like drinking sea water (and I've been known to eat capers out of a jar with a spoon). If your main offering is eggs, you should be able to cook them right.

Got 2 stars instead of one as my friend enjoyed her waffle (2/3 of us were disappointed) and the place itself is nice enough.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I was expecting a top notch breakfast after the reviews i read on tripadvisor. but i was shocked first by the place and second by the quantity of food .... too little for the price we paid 85 euros . the taste was ordinary doesn't deserve all that amount of money.