“Lunch time”

Ranked #276 of 4,040 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: T’kelderke is an underground restaurant, located on the Grand place in Brussels. If you want to enjoy the real Brussels’ atmosphere, this restaurant is definitely the right place for you. This old charming cellar from the 17th century offers you a unique Belgian gastronomy: mussels, pot roast, horse meat, all very delicious specialties of our country. The very cozy and simple atmosphere is the motto of the House. In short, come take a look you will be surprised
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

After check in to Residence Le Quinze, we taking our lunch there. It just located outside the hotel. They have English menu and we ordered the Belgium fries, chicken stew and vegetable soup. The food is delicious and staff are friendly and helpful. Our lunch costs only £28.30.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,308)

Reviewed September 13, 2017

My friend from Brussel's took us here for lunch on our trip. It was pouring rain and my stomach was having sharp pains. I was searching for some French Onion soup to help sooth my stomach and this hit the spot. My Fiance had a sausage stoemp and my mom had a steak stoemp. I had a taste of the sausage and it was very tasty.

This restaurant has many classic Belgium menu items.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to get a table on the patio overlooking the Grand Place. The food was actually pretty decent considering the location. Our server was very attentive and we had no complaints.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

It was raining pretty hard in Brussels. My daughter and I ducked into the restaurant for lunch. It was warm, quaint, a low level of conversation, and very busy.
We sat our selves and were handed menus in multiple languages. Service was normal: slow, not too attentive, but there if you waved at them. Took a while to get our beers and to place our orders but we were not in a hurry.
I had the fillet and my daughter had the carbonnades flamande. Bother were excellent. I was going to have the horse steak, but the waitress made a face when I asked about it. Maybe next visit!
Great find and I recommend it.
Total cost with two beers: 70 euros.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Typicel famous well know restaurant in Brussels. Mind your head of you go inside. It is in the basement. Typical dishes. Food is ok. Also the food prices are reasonable. Drinks little bit over prised but hey : you sit in the most famous area of Brussels.