“Lunch time”

Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

After check in to Residence Le Quinze, we taking our lunch there. It just located outside the hotel. They have English menu and we ordered the Belgium fries, chicken stew and vegetable soup. The food is delicious and staff are friendly and helpful. Our lunch costs only £28.30.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My friend from Brussel's took us here for lunch on our trip. It was pouring rain and my stomach was having sharp pains. I was searching for some French Onion soup to help sooth my stomach and this hit the spot. My Fiance had a sausage stoemp and my mom had a steak stoemp. I had a taste of the sausage and it was very tasty.

This restaurant has many classic Belgium menu items.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to get a table on the patio overlooking the Grand Place. The food was actually pretty decent considering the location. Our server was very attentive and we had no complaints.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

It was raining pretty hard in Brussels. My daughter and I ducked into the restaurant for lunch. It was warm, quaint, a low level of conversation, and very busy.
We sat our selves and were handed menus in multiple languages. Service was normal: slow, not too attentive, but there if you waved at them. Took a while to get our beers and to place our orders but we were not in a hurry.
I had the fillet and my daughter had the carbonnades flamande. Bother were excellent. I was going to have the horse steak, but the waitress made a face when I asked about it. Maybe next visit!
Great find and I recommend it.
Total cost with two beers: 70 euros.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Typicel famous well know restaurant in Brussels. Mind your head of you go inside. It is in the basement. Typical dishes. Food is ok. Also the food prices are reasonable. Drinks little bit over prised but hey : you sit in the most famous area of Brussels.