“Whorthwile the visit...the place is beautiful”
Review of Belga Queen

Belga Queen
Ranked #303 of 4,098 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$27 - US$170
Cuisines: Belgian, European
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

In terms of arquitecture and design, its a beautiful place that take us back in time but with some modern design details that suit the space.
Service is nice and rather fast but with a big staff team they don’t know what’s out until we order it.
Food is well prepared but is not stunning... a bit expensive for what they offer.
Than again... a beautiful place that worth a visit if one in Brussels, and is very close from La Monnaie.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,528)

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

If you are not sure where you want to have a dinner, It is value for money to try this restaurant.
I wanted to repeat my dinner experience but unfortunately restaurant was not open during the public
Hollidays and sundays.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The building housing this restaurant is very beautiful and we found the service was very pleasant and professional. However, as someone who is gluten free my menu choices were very limited indeed. As well the dishes where flour had been used ib the cooking, there were also a lot of ingredients cooked in beer. My first course choice was a mixed platter of oysters, which I shared with my husband. Served plainly, with only a lemon, the course was remarkably good as the oysters were very fresh and also very different in flavour. My only main course options were a plain cooked lobster or to share a cote de boeuf. We opted for the meat and it, again, was very good quality and cooked to perfection. Unfortunately, I couldn't go back very often as the lack of choice would be very boring.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The restaurant is obviously very popular as it was fully packed on the day I came. However, I was invited to go instead to their oyster bar (located in the same building) where I got their fish menu, Everything was perfect, food, presentation, originality, service. This only glitch was the vicinity of my seat with the entrance door so whenever it opened, you could feel a sudden cooling air flow blowing in. not really pleasant.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Really Beautiful place in the center of Brussel that has also great service but the prices are expensive.

Date of visit: December 2017