“Birthday Meal”

La Belle Maraichere
Reserve with
La Belle Maraichere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 4,175 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2018

We went here for my birthday after reading good reviews of the food. My wife and I both had steak (despite this being mainly a fish restaurant!) and were very pleased with what we'd ordered. A good bottle of red wine completed the experience and we had a pleasant chat with the owner as we were leaving.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch very much. Both the restaurant and the menu are very classical. The plates bring good ingredients in a simple manner. Really very fine. Not cheap, but very decent.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We took the very good value menu at 44€ that includes grey shrimp appetizers, the succulent fish soup served with the famous rouille sauce, for main course fresh cod fish or sting ray. Dessert the refreshing colonel...accompanied by a white Vacqueyras (36€)and crozes hermitage white (44€), perfect combination. Thank you for a perfect evening....

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Being in Brussels a visit to a fish restaurant is a must. I had bouillabaisse with big pieces of fish, mussels and rouille sauce. Wow, what a treat ! Simply mouth watering ... And as an appetiser a goose liver... Accompanied by a very good house wine was a great meal hard to forget. It's not cheap but you will be satisfied !

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Very friendly atmosphere, dedicated and smiling service, very good food. Super presentation of dishes. I have been twice and will come back; I was first with my office fellows and came back later with my wife; in both occasions have been something to remember.

Date of visit: August 2017