“Top culinary experience”
Review of Sea Grill

Sea Grill
Reserve with
Sea Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 4,022 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Early May 18 had a Friday evening dinner at Sea Grill. It had been a number of years that I visited Sea Grill so I was curious to see how things would go. We lived a top culinary experience that evening. Reception and service were surely at standard. Food - from appetizers through the small biscuits with the coffee was top - obviously with a focus on fish and other seafood. Sea Grill was, is and remains one of the better restaurants in Belgium.

1  Thank Thibojo

Reviewed June 28, 2018

The food here was very good, a couple of dishes were excellent but perhaps another was a little simple. There is also a bit of theatre with some dishes like the langoustines cooked on a stone. However, it was certainly not the best I have ever had at this level.

Some of the service was very good including that from a great sommelier but one staff member failed to understand my guests dietary requirements.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Didn't know this was a Michelin 2 star gaff before we got home and looked it up. We had the 4 course tasting menu. All great and in fact now that we are back at the hotel we are stuffed even though none of the courses were particularly large.

Service was top notch, wine choices great and over all we had a lovely evening. They even let me in with shorts on despite there being a dress code which I hadn't been aware of beforehand. I sat behind the table with my legs under the table cloth :)

Glad we went :)

2  Thank Trefor D
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Conveniently located in the center of Brussels, we went for the full tasting menu with the wine flight. I truly had some of the best food I have ever eaten along with some very nice wines. The dishes were very clever, very tasty, and the service was great. I couldn't quite finish the last desert as it was just so, so, rich, but we all had a fantastic, memorable evening.

1  Thank HulmeWolf
Reviewed June 24, 2018

This 2-starred Michelin fish restaurant is housed in Radisson blu Hotel. After what we have heard we expected something exceptional but ...... Our meal here was tasty well preapared and presented. My Brill was delicious but nearly cold. Otherwise all courses were ok. The problem is service here - they are very relaxed and were not just what we expected.