“At this price point, I expected more”
Review of Sea Grill

Sea Grill
Reserve with
Sea Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,099 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I dined here on a Wednesday night. The entrance to the restaurant is in the corner of a hotel lobby. I thought it was kind of odd.

Whereas most of the people had the tasting menu, I ordered à la carte.

My first course was a combo of langoustine and foie gras. I think they really forced to items together that didn’t pair well. The langoustines were served on a hot stone. She was poured over the langoustines and the mess was flamed. I didn’t care for this, as the langoustines still tasted from the sake.

My second course was a Moroccan-seasoned pigeon which was a good as it gets.

My third course was roasted turbot which came with two sauces, an oyster-béarnaise and a lobster béarnaise sauce. I preferred the lobster sauce.

The service, plates, utensils, and linens were all excellent. If I enjoyed my starter, I would have rated the restaurant higher.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

We booked a table to surprise a friend and celebrate his birthday. And we had a, truly, wonderful evening. For me, the pleasure and value were provided, foremost, by the perfection of the service: very friendly and warm yet formal (by the way, consistently in Flemish, as we are Flemish-speaking), the overall setting (we had a round table, perfect in size allowing for a good conversation). The menu we took provided a little feast (but I defer to my friends in this respect) and discoveries throughout the evening. The Sea Grill remains a unique place to dine where you feel taken care of and at the center of things, away and on a temporary break from the hustle.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Philippe1963
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We did the 3 course lunch menu with the wine pairing. Service was super, as expected at a 2 Michelin star restaurant. The Sommelier did a great job of pairing the wines with the all seafood lunch we had. We like the amount of food you get with a 3 course. Other were doing the 5 or 8 course menus, which for us looked like too munch food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

This restaurant was booked for us in advance and we were unaware that it was in a Radisson Hotel. The room is dark and elegant. There was a lot of construction going on above this restaurant as we were having our lunch. I tried not to imagine myself at the dentist. This was corrected in about a half hour.
The food and the service are a bit too precious for lunchtime service for my taste.
They are very innovative with their presentations and some of the dishes were excellent.
The pace of the meal left me exhausted as there are many extra courses served during the meal.
Perhaps this type of meal would be best saved for the evening when you could relax into it.
We would try this again in the evening and without the construction noise.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

You will receive all the service you expect from a very fancy restaurant. Despite the name of the place, not offering smoky grilled. This is a place you enjoy conversation and wine with your company while amazed by timely placed delicious dishes.

Date of visit: June 2018