“Excellent food”
Review of Arcadi

Arcadi
Reserve with
Arcadi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 3,979 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$11 - US$33
Cuisines: International
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Ate there several times while in Brussels, and strongly recommend it. Food is very good at very reasonable prices. Waiters speak English and put up with my French. Had mussels one day, lasagne another. Large and fantastic beer selection.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

This time we just went for a drink an dessert! Great dessert!
We have been here for food as well, excellent!
Besides the great food, the service is excellent, by far the friendliest and welcoming staff in BXL.
A must visit in this town...

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I quite like this place and tend to have a bite here almost every time I am in Brussels alone or with family. It is also very well located, which must be great for business.

I like the old times feel about it, as well as the food itself. For better or worse, I tend to stick to what I know and most of the time order one of the pancakes (with salmon, chicken, etc.). They always deliver without being too much. Just right.

If there is one thing to mention about my latest visit is that there is no need to mention to me if I could think of leaving a tip. Please live it up to me to decide that. On that particular instance I was going to, as I usually do. It just left a wrong aftertaste (and I have still not figured out why the server thought it was necessary to mention this at all).

1  Thank Yuri H
Reviewed June 30, 2017

This is a very popular place for lunch, particularly for people who work in the offices in the surrounding streets. They have a large number of quiches, which are served in slices with a nice salad. Just perfect if you don't have much time.
Very simple but nice terrace, just at the entrance of the Royal Galeries.

1  Thank AnnKeSt
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Not out of the way but it's was less touristy and felt a more authentic Belgium restaurant than others. Good selection of food, generous portions and reasonable prices.