“A good spot for dinner”
Review of Arcadi

Arcadi
Reserve with
Arcadi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #322 of 3,926 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$12 - US$34
Cuisines: International
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, with a wide selection of food and beer to keep everyone happy. We plumped for the steak and frites and lasagne, both of which were tasty and good value. The tarts looked amazing, and will undoubtedly bring us back through the door another time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch, guided by tripadvisor of course, and were not disappointed. Friendly place with helpful staff and great variety for vegetarians. We had the soup of the day (delicious carrot soup) and an eggplant quiche. And when my partner saw the french fries at the next table he also ordered that :) everything was great! Go there, even for a coffee and pastry.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Ate there several times while in Brussels, and strongly recommend it. Food is very good at very reasonable prices. Waiters speak English and put up with my French. Had mussels one day, lasagne another. Large and fantastic beer selection.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

This time we just went for a drink an dessert! Great dessert!
We have been here for food as well, excellent!
Besides the great food, the service is excellent, by far the friendliest and welcoming staff in BXL.
A must visit in this town...

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I quite like this place and tend to have a bite here almost every time I am in Brussels alone or with family. It is also very well located, which must be great for business.

I like the old times feel about it, as well as the food itself. For better or worse, I tend to stick to what I know and most of the time order one of the pancakes (with salmon, chicken, etc.). They always deliver without being too much. Just right.

If there is one thing to mention about my latest visit is that there is no need to mention to me if I could think of leaving a tip. Please live it up to me to decide that. On that particular instance I was going to, as I usually do. It just left a wrong aftertaste (and I have still not figured out why the server thought it was necessary to mention this at all).

1  Thank Yuri H