“Great spot for lunch”
Review of Arcadi

Arcadi
Reserve with
Arcadi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #290 of 4,048 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Cuisines: International
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Mid-way through a busy day sightseeing I called into Arcadi for lunch, looking for a cafe with a bit of character that wasn’t too crowded. The location is ideal, and it certainly has some character.
I can see some reviews noting poor service, however the gentleman who looked after me was very friendly and helpful, the beer and food came out quickly and was delicious (I had Moules Mariniere), followed by an Espresso. I’d happily go back, if only to sample some of the superb looking cakes that I didn’t have room for!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed October 9, 2017

My husband and I got a recommendation to eat breakfast at Arcadi and were not impressed at all. The staff was not friendly and the food did not make up for it. We both ordered omelets and they were drenched in oil. I ordered a cappuccino and honestly it tasted like water. The day before we ate at Mokafe (right next to Arcadi) and even though I would say the service was pretty much the same, the food was definitely better.

2  Thank Allison L
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Got here for afternoon tea and was not disappointed. Wide variety of cakes and waffles, coffee etc. all looks and feels original, home-made and authentic. Good place to relax after strolling through the classic shopping mall, the cafe is at the end of it. Can recommend the raspberry cream cake, very fresh and not too sweet. The snickers-like peanut pie tart, however, was exactly that: too sweet.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

The menu is quite diversified and the dishes are good.

The place is a bit small and unconfortable (very small tables).

What will make me never go there again is the service. The waiter's arrogance, lack of professionalism and attitude is unacceptable in a place where tourists should be welcome, especially after what our country had to face last year with the terrorist attacks and people fleeing Brussels.

We had been there several times and had already experienced that attitude but this last time was over the top.

Never again.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

This was a return visit after many years absence. Too long.They have the best quiche in Belgium and desserts. All freshly made. Prices are reasonable and nice casual atomosphere. Well worth a visit.