“The Best Steak I've ever eaten !”
Review of Vincent

Vincent
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Vincent is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #500 of 3,921 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$41 - US$52
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Vincent is a traditional Brussels restaurant founded in 1905. We have the pleasure to welcome you in an authentic and exceptional atmosphere where our staff will make you discover a lot of Belgian and French specialties. Cuts and bowing in front of you in the restaurant.
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I dined at Restaurant Vincent yesterday with a friend, the setting is wonderful, fabulous tiles and nautical theme. We were made very welcome, the service was fantastic even though the restaurant was very busy. We ordered the steak, I can honestly say it is the best steak I have ever eaten, my friend is Brazilian and knows her beef, she agrees it is the best beef she has ever eaten too. She has been to Brussels 3 times and eats here every time, in fact I would say it is one of the highlights of her holidays. Not cheap but worth every penny.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

The food, ambience and service are great. We walked out of a 'tourist' restaurant around the corner when, after being urged to enter, we sat too long without either menus or drinks. Food can be expensive in Brussels, but the price of this excellent steak dinner was on par with a lot less charming restaurants near the Great Market Square (although you can spend a lot more at Vincent if you want to - we got the lovely steak de la maison, but there is Chauteaubriand if your pockets are deep). The house wine was fine, which helped keep the cost down. The service is excellent, and the beautiful ceramic tile tableaux on the walls make for a thoroughly charming experience. We will return!

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Yesterday we went eating "@Vinnies".
I ate eel in a greeny sauce (without french frites) and my mate took the grilled duck.
The grilled duck was OK but the eel itself was mediocre and not worth its price.
The prices are too high and the service is very cold.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

We reserved a table at this restaurant in advance and knowing we had a vegetarian in the group emailed ahead and received confirmation that they do have a full veggie menu. When we asked for this menu in the restaurant the waiter was very rude and said they do not have one and we were miss informed. They also do not have english menu's so make sure you have a phone with Internet access where you can find it. Shame they can't print a few. The service was arrogant but the food was ok although they did not have any mussels which is what they have advertised as a special. To be honest had the service had been better it may not have been too bad an experience but I truely believe it is over priced and nothing special. Many far better and friendlier restaurants to visit in Brussels.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Recommended by locals who live in Brussels as the place to go for meat. Essential to book if you want to sit inside and admire the tiled walls and the preparation of the food indeed the whole process of a traditional Brussels restaurant. Established before the first world war.

My wife had steak in green pepper sauce and I had lamb. Steak with frites and lamb with green beens and some very fresh watercress. Excellent claret.

Will go back!