All reviews petrol station convenience store service station rooms are modern excellent value small fridge filling station nespresso machine pastries bread small cafe excellent place free bottled water great room and breakfast wet room frosted glass wall reviews are accurate
Reviewed August 6, 2017

My family and I only stayed one night in Bastogne. We wish we would have stayed more! Le Merceny was a great motel. Very clean, very comfortable. The motel rooms had GREAT air conditioning, and this was important since it was so hot while we were there. The staff was so helpful--they carried our luggage up to the rooms, they answered all of our questions, and were very accommodating to all of our requests. Definitely a great find!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mike R, Gérant at Le Merceny Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Biobaby,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. The whole staff is very motivated and is trying hard every day to meet the expectations of our guests.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

This place is perfectly located in the heart of Bastogne. It is walking distance to the main square and restaurants.

The rooms had all the amenities that you would expect from a hotel.

The cleanliness of the rooms I would rate a immaculate.

The service from reception was exceptional and welcoming.

The hotel is new, and sits above a service station, however i did not hear one car from my room.

I slept like a baby.

Room tip: There isn't a bad room.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Scott,

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad to hear you enjoy your stay and that you had a good night's sleep.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Excellent place. Clean, new, quite and with friendly personnel. Dont be cofused that is at a gas station. Once you close the door it is all ok. ........... kkkkkkk kkghsvtfbygh jrfbg vufurjcyugdg ebhrburhnghut sgbtjngrgk eghrf

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Gradimir,

Thank you for your kind review. We are indeed a little bit different but we like it that way ... :-)

We hope tp welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We had a stopover at this motel. Very nice and friendly staff. Nice and clean room. Lovely breakfast (EUR 8) - buffet style. Good location - close to City centre / Nice restaurants. Free parking just outside the motel entrance. Good value for money.

Would highly recommend this motel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Team Denmark

Thank you for your kind message and review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see again in the future.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Very clean and very nice room!! Excellent bathroom and shower! Perfect location in the heart of Bastogne with a really upscale service station that has a great place to grab sandwiches and breakfast. The negative aspects for me included the scarcity and poor quality of their bathroom towels in the room, the single beds for a couple are NOT comfortable.. that's an issue for me when the bed isn't comfortable. Not enough pillows in bed either. Those are the 2 reasons I can't give this place more than 3 stars.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mike R, Gérant at Le Merceny Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Regarding the towels, I'll look into this as I have not had any concerns there in the past. As for the bed, I'm trying to understand whether the problem was the single bed (vs double beds which we also have) or the mattress. While everyone has a different experience when it comes to bed quality, I can only tell you that we just recently changed all our beds and mattresses and most clients seem to appreciate them. I'll take note of the pillows too.

As we try hard day after day to make every customer happy, I really appreciate your remarks which can only improve our value proposition.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards,