Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$120
Expedia.comUS$120
PricelineUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
FindHotelUS$121
CheapTicketsUS$120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I stayed only for one night at this place for our business meeting. The stay duration was very short but it was long day. We experienced business area, dining, bar, play area and room. The place is very nice and old.. Surrounding is very good and has big play area for team building.

Conference room are good and food is nice. The only disappointment is the room as they are quite old. Beds are not very comfortable and bathroom are designed very badly. You will have big trouble if you are tall guy. I am not sure if I can recommend this place to couple with children. It is little away from Dinant city centre so may not be very ideal. However, it may depend on what are you looking for.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Singh-Jaspal
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and the location is beautiful.

The rooms are average down , very cheap...simple bed , old bathroom nothing impressive (ROOM 315) . When you see the outside of the hotel you expect much more.

Pool...good I enjoyed!

The restaurant...staff is friendly but not very professional, we could choose between a 3 course menu or buffet, we choose the buffet and it was really not tasty even horrible...I told them that I didn't enjoy the food and we didn't eat nothing so they gave us a voucher for a free drink as a compensation @ the bar, I rather enjoyed my food...and the reason i said not
Professional is when they took my FULL plate they should have asked me why I did not eat my food? Or why did I not enjoy the food...
Breakfast....ok nothing special...I think and even sure that the cups for the eggs are disposeble ones and they re use them so they weren't very clean...I didn't use it...

Even at the checkout they didnt even asked if I enjoyed the stay, its pitty cause I could have complained there about my stay instead of here.

Value for money? NOT AT ALL!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2019

Stayed here three nights as part of a car rally.The room was spacious with en en-suite and beds were comfy. The shower was over the bath but difficult to get into as shower screen did not move, no non slip mat to put in bath. A bottle of water was provided each day but no tea and coffee making facilities so could only get a hot drink when the bar was open. Nothing in room at all about hotel facilities etc. The reception and restaurant staff were good but trying to get a drink at the bar did prove tiresome at times. Staff ignored you and on one occasion a lady came out from a room off the bar helped herself to a glass of drink then disappeared. Don’t think she was bar staff though. Sounds lovely on paper being a “castle” but is dilapidated and the needs improving and updating.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Mumsky2014
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I recently stayed at this hotel with my family as part of a large group from England and several other countries. The weekend we stayed became extremely hot (27-30 degrees centigrade). The rooms were hot as was the whole hotel. I asked at reception why the air con wasn’t working, to which the reply was “as it is still winter, so no cold air only hot”. I have never heard such crap, they didn’t care about the welfare of their guests and were not willing to accommodate in the extreme conditions. The room itself, although being extremely hot, was quite spacious and clean, although there were no fire or escape route instructions pinned to the door, just an empty space where it should be displayed! There was no hotel information available in the room at all. The hotel has a lift but it is very slow and I found the surface on the stairs quite slippery. I found it hard to get served at the bar, the staff looked at you and carried on doing what they were doing. They ran out of popular drinks. The pool was nice, but all the lockers were broken, so there was no where to leave your clothes, watch, wallet etc and we had to take them into the pool area with us, whilst trying to dodge the automatic shower on the way in. My husband said the toilet door locks were also broken. There were no instructions on where to get the pool towels from, so I went back to reception to ask and was told yes, you get them here! It seems basic maintenance, instructions and information is non existent and most of the staff seemed miserable and were just going through the motions on a daily basis. I would not recommend staying at this hotel and would certainly not return to it.

Room tip: At the rear
Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019

As a group on a road trip around Belgium we stayed here for one night. The place is amazing and the welcome is warm and friendly. We had four rooms, one each and they were all spotlessly clean and the beds really comfy. The evening meal in the restaurant was absolutely amazing, we all had the steak which was cooked to perfection. The next morning for breakfast there was a good choice of eggs, bacon, fresh bread, cheeses, jams, cereal etc. The pool and Jacuzzi are a brilliant way to wake up in the morning before tucking into breakfast.
The hotel itself looks impressive and has a good car park and amazing extensive grounds.

Date of stay: May 2019