As somebody who’s trotted around the globe a little bit, I’ve come to appreciate one thing more than anything else when staying at Inns, Hotels and B&B’s: Owners who really care about their establishment and the service they provide to their guests…Auberge de Bouvignes has such an owner.
My Fiance and I stayed here for two nights over the Easter weekend. From start to finish Vincent, the owner, went out of his way to see to our every need and make us feel at home. Aside from a spotlessly clean, newly refurbished room at a very reasonable price, other things that stood out were...
1) being driven to and from Dinant by Vincent
2) freshly squeezed Orange Juice for breakfast – a couple of glasses every morning!
3) being told of the history of the area and the Hotel by Vincent
4) welcome drinks…on both days we were there
5) a complimentary aperitif and snack before dinner
6) as much bottled water as we wanted for our room
If we ever find ourselves in the area again, we will not need to think twice about where to stay. Five stars out of five in every respect.
- Also Known As:
- l Auberge De Bouvignes Dinant