Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
PricelineUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
FindHotelUS$143
TravelocityUS$143
All reviews the river one night nice hotel nice stay town centre designer
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2020

Located along the river a 10 minute stroll from the town centre. A bijoux and designer hotel with a unique style. We stayed when travelling to a wedding. The room was a bit tight and small, but fine for one night. We didn't eat at the hotel - just a nice gin & tonic & beer. The pool in the garden is really for decoration only. Nice stay for one night and we were able to park at the front.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank betheball1966
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

A quirky hotel with nice and comfy, albeit small, rooms. Be warned that the showers are open-plan, which is lovely if you’re in an enormous suite in a boutique hotel in Sri Lanka but a bit close for comfort in a relatively cosy room in Namur, though it has to be said the shower was brilliant and the toiletries amusingly presented in Snail-like bottles.

Staff were friendly, the location was good and they do a decent breakfast as well. We didn’t eat in the restaurant but the menu certainly looked intriguing...

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

The hotel is in a renovated boutique style hotel with a modern feel. Room was a good size and amenities in the room was sufficient. The bathroom was modern but lacked a "stand up" shower which could only be used sitting in the bath. (room 8). Breakfast is expensive so go into town which is between 800m and 1.2km walking distance. Limited free parking is infront of the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Good experience with some let downs: Very well designed rooms and common areas; rooms are small but do not feel constricted (except for the wardrobe which is a design failure); bed was very comfortable and rooms are quiet; good equipment; spa is nice but I did not appreciate that you have to pay extra for it - at the very least it should be included when you book a massage; location was good, with a 10 minute walk from the city centre; staff was ok but not overly friendly; biggest let-down was the breakfast, which was far too basic and low quality for the EUR 20 asking price - this I would avoid at all costs; all in all good experience, in line with the very reasonable price (around EUR 100) we paid.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank luxbrain
Reviewed May 29, 2019

I booked two nights for a business trip. I wrote in advance to let them know I was vegan. the first room I was offered was a child's room. It was tiny and it smelled bad (sewage) . I asked to be changed, due to full occupancy I can only be changed for one night, so tomorrow I am supposed to go and spend the evening like Alice in wonderland - but without the wonder. The hotel looks nice, there is a degree of design. I went to the restaurant and reminded them I had written ahead to say I was vegan, I was told that tonight it was too difficult as the menu is full of meat and I should have booked in advance (I thought emailing them and telling them was actually booking in advance). So after a long day of traveling there is nothing to eat despite their assurances. So I fed up and hungry, but that does not seem to worry anyone here, they could not go the extra mile to make me something to eat. Other annoyances... the wifi password is on the back of the key - makes sense.. but when you take the key out of the wall the light goes off and in a dark room (walls all painted dark brown) you cannot see the password. There are not enough working plug sockets to charge a phone and a computer. I really would not recommend this place, the service just is not good enough.

Date of stay: May 2019