Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
StayForLongUS$115
1,637 results
All reviews train station separate toilet business trip business hotel walk in shower rooms are nice pleasant hotel parking garage the location is perfect belgium
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Lisa M, Marketing Coordinator at Park Inn by Radisson Leuven, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I stayed here with work last week - really disappointed. I booked relatively late, so there was not much choice left, and this was more expensive than I would usually spend on a hotel in a place like Leuven... First impression was poor, because the receptionists were having some sort of problem, and a big queue built up to check in, (which was frustrating as I was in a rush). BTW, checkout was no better - very inefficient, and very much NOT what I would expect at this price-bracket.

£150 per night should have been a very nice place, but in fact it was pretty much a pokey little Travelodge-style cheap hotel. Did not even include breakfast!!

Room was nice enough, but tiny, and toilet was on 1 side of the room in a little shoe-box, and shower on the other side. THERE WAS NOT EVEN A BATH!

Even more surprising, for a £150 a night hotel, was that there was not even a wardrobe to hang my suit up in.

In summary it was a nice enough hotel - and if it had cost £50-60 a night, it would have been what I would have expected. However at 3 times the price, it was ridiculously overpriced.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Peter B

Dear Peter B,

I would like to thank you for having chosen the Park Inn by Radisson for your stay in Leuven. I appreciate you have taken the time to share your feedback.

I sincerely apologize for all inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Please, be assured that your voice is heard and that we appreciated your comments to improve further our services. I hope you'll give us a second chance to show you that we are able to provide you an uncomplicated and happy service you can expect from our hotel and brand like ours.

With kind regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We had An excellent Stay at thuis hotel. The location is perfect: a 10 minute walk to the centre and next to the main station. Room was clean and modern. Breakfast was delicious and diverse. The staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Leon_Vall,

Wow! Thank you very much for this excellent review and the recommendation!
We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Its location near to Leuven station is very convenient and makes it one of the best places in town for business travelers. Taxi's are also easy to find around the place. And of course there is the bus station which is a main hub for various destinations. It just takes 15 minutes from the Brussels airport to reach Leuven and another 5 to get to the hotel lobby (faster if you don't have much luggage!).
Bar and restaurant menu is adequate with not many choices but whatever they serve you is generally delicious! I have stayed there on 3 separate occasions and wasn't disappointed in any way. Their breakfast buffet is excellent and has lots of healthy options including whole grain cereals, smoked salmon (my favorite), fruits, plain yogurt, etc. Good choice of teas as well. All in all, a good place to stay whether alone or with family.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Seuvenn,

Many thanks for this positive and extensive review!
It is really great to read you enjoyed your stay, as well as the food in the restaurant.

Thank you very much for the recommendation and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

A nice bright room on the 8th floor which was remarkably quiet considering the hotel was next to the station but I was kept awake by the noise of the toilet extractor fan which came on intermittently. A shower room with a good walk in shower and a separate toilet. Limited toiletries though but that seems to be the norm these days. Comfortable bed. Tea and coffee facilities. Hanging space for clothes but no drawers which I would have found annoying had I been staying longer. About a 10 minute walk to the centre of Leuven. Did not bother with breakfast as it was €18. However, overall good value for money and would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Lisa M, Marketing Coordinator at Park Inn by Radisson Leuven, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear HoneyBeeLondon,

Many thanks for this lovely review. I'm happy to see you loved the hotel and her location.

Your comments allows us to take necessary actions where needed in order to keep our guest satisfaction on top.

I hope to welcome you soon again.