Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Official HotelUS$86
PricelineUS$85
1,915 results
All reviews pool table great hotel nice bar nice stay central location city trip excellent breakfast walking distance modern hotel train station reception parking garage euros
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2017

I am often in Leuven for work and this is my preferred hotel. Nice rooms, good cleanliness, cool bar and good breakfast.

On this stay it was a shame there were thoughtless loud other guests but you can't blame the hotel. Minor gripe it is nice to have a free bottle of water but if you stay multiple nights this is not replaced. Surely this would be easy and if a room was used for a run of single nights it would need to be replaced and there is not a multiple nights discount....

Reviewed June 14, 2017

A good functional hotel room, slightly slow Wi-Fi, short hanging which impacts longer clothes. A super breakfast and good staff. Really fabulous location for walking around the city. Would definitely stay again

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I was in Pentahotel from 1 till 4th of June 2017, I Love the hotel, serious, but there are some things they need to improve: The internet is SLOW, let say, the internet is like it is1999! You buy credits for "fast" internet, but it's still poor!!! It was my third time at the hotel in 2 years, and they dare to say it is an incident... after complaining they gave me an accescode.. this works great! BE AWARE, don't buy Fast internet!

The TV is slow, to watch tv you need to be patient, movies are free, but in the 2 years I was there they didn't add new movies. Again, the location is wonderfull! Breakfast superb! People are nice! but it can be improved a lot technicaly! Also I arrived at 14.00, i couldn't get in the room because check in was 15.00.. she told me the room was not ready... but at 15.00 I've asked the cleander who was at the end of the hall, my room was ready long time before, again check in time is 15.00 so I couldn't complain! but other hotels gave me rooms long time before...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jolien V, Director of Sales at Pentahotel Leuven, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Ilan,

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your stay.
We offer the normal speed WiFi for free to all of our guests. You can access the high speed internet for an extra of €10,00. Normally, we never get complaints from the high speed. I'm sorry to hear it didn't worked out.
For the movies, they are updated every 3 months but the older ones stay online too so maybe this gave you the idea that it didn't renewed.
Check-in is normally at 15.00h; if we have rooms ready earlier we don't mind giving our guests the room already. It is possible that the room still needed to be double checked by our Housekeeping Supervisor & there for it was not in the system as "ready".
Please contact me directly for your next booking via sales.leuven@pentahotels.com and I reassure you to double check your needs.

Hope to welcome you soon with us,

Jolien Vandenhove
Director of Sales

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Very nice lady at reception, excellent rooms with fine and large beds, no noice during night, very short by all sightseeings in city center, no review on breakfast or diner because with didn't use any. All we did use of the hotel was very nice!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JolienVDH, Director of Sales at Pentahotel Leuven, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your nice feedback about our hotel!

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay!
Hope to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards,
Jolien Vandenhove
Director of Sales

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Excellent and very friendly service. Very nice rooms and great breakfast. The room doors could be a bit more insulated, though, and free internet was slow. However, the best location for everywhere in the city of Leuven

Date of stay: May 2017