Travelocity
Hotels.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a night because I went to Leuven for work. A couple of minutes walk from the train station is very convenient for arrival/departure in this city. A nice, clean bedroom, european style (small) . Breakfast was very nice and convenient.

Room tip: I had a view over the street but it was quiet enough for a good night sleep
Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Snuyish
Reviewed January 31, 2018

We spent a weekend at this hotel in Leuven. Our room was a good size it was clean and the beds were comfy. All the staff we spoke to were pleasant and helpful . Breakfast has a good selection of breads, cheese, ham, pastries. I even treated myself to a glass of cava with breakfast one morning. There are bars and restaurants nearby so you can sample some Belgium beers. We would stay here again

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sayxs
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I stayed at the hotel just for one night, and everything was great. It's not a fancy hotel, but there's everything you need for a comfortable night sleep.
The hotel is clean, and breakfast is also good (a little wired for me, since I'm Brazilian, and we're not used to having salmon or picles for breakfast) but they have other options including breads, jams, nutella, eggs, yogurts....
Al staff were nice, I was with my 1yo daughter and they helped with everything I needed.
Location is perfect, right in the middle of city center, close to the city fuzz....
I would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting Leuven with friends to search for Good beer cafés. Very central. Just 5 minutes walk from railway station and further 5 minutes to old town and grand place. Also cheap, clean rooms and Good food!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was very quiet, with a view in the back, very clean, the bed really comfortable, the breakfast was great and the location too only a few minutes from the center and not far from the station, in short I would recommend it, would return

Date of stay: April 2017