Hotels.com
Trip.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2019

Pleasant hotel opposite the old jail of the town. Friendly and helpful staff at frontdesk

The room was nice with a big bed and clean bathroom. Free WiFi internet worked well.

The breakfast buffet was very good with lots of tasty choices

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SeimenBurum
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Hotel “Sauna” Binnenhof, Leuven…. ☹

We were staying here during the heatwave July, it was awfully hot in the room ,
I took 2 times cold bath within 7 hours range , even though we got a tiny fan, it didn’t help at all,
Couldn’t sleep and I was so scared to get a heart attack as the room like sauna, even the bed was really hot,
I don’t understand why the management didn’t invest in the portable aircon.
The breakfast was good, but lack of sleep and headache, we just decided to call it a day and checking out.
I don’t think I will ever stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

The room, breakfast, checkin... everything was okay. Nothing special, but also nothing to complain about. I can recommend it to other travelers going to Leuven that don’t want to spend too much for their hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a no nonsense hotel with a very friendly staff and a nice breakfast buffet. Absolut nothing fancy, but clean. Don’t know wether the down town location justifies the rate. Picture is of the very basic bathroom (with shower curtains).

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2018

The staff are always helpful the bed is comfortable- no-one disturbs one- and breakfast is excellent. Everything works - and as I said - no frills! Everything is clean and efficient- near the Railway station - and the historic centre- and plenty of restaurants.
for an unfussy traveler- perfect!!!-

Date of stay: February 2018