All reviews verdi restaurant spiral staircase main restaurant market square beer museum perfect location tea room ham living room bread rolls yogurt nice bathroom close to the main square enjoyed our stay large room a great stay balcony
Reviewed December 1, 2015

The room we stayed in was the attic room, it was amazing. So much character and a hot tub in the bathroom. Did not want to leave! Ideal location, a few minutes walk from the square. The owner and his family were so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice with homemade smoothies, croissants, ham and cheese etc.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Nice b&b with perfect location to Bruges square. Loads of character, clean very friendly staff. Our rooms were just around the corner from the Verdi restaurant, right next to the main square, you don't overlook the square but are a stones throw. Our room was nice, clean with a nice bathroom, it was a mix of old and new and was located on the second floor. Our friends bedroom was in the attic which was quite a bit bigger than ours with a double bed. Ours had two single beds pushed together, which if I had anything negative to say it was the beds which weren't overly comfortable. Having said that I wouldn't hesitate to return to this b&b in the future.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2015

We stayed in the annex across the street and about 100metres down from themain building.
The owner is excellent and always willing to help.
The room was well set out and appointed.

The breakfast was excellent in the hotel's main building and the owner is an excellent chef.

Will visit again when next in BRugge.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2015

Not difficult to find; go into the restaurant and check in there. You'll be escorted 50 feet down the block and into a private entrance and up to the room. My room was quite large with a sitting area; sofa, TV, work desk, fridge, coffee table, but lighting was weak—impossible to comfortable read. At least one room has a balcony to step out. The bedroom was large with a closet. Bathroom was modern, clean, and comfortable. My room faced the street making it noisy when the windows are open (no A/C). I never heard any noise from other rooms. The location is great as I was able to walk throughout the entire old town district. Breakfast is great. The hotel is connected with a lovely restaurant and you just go downstairs and have a seat. I had minimal contact with staff but when I did they were all pleasant and helpful. I can recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2015

Very good location, it's 50 m from the old market square. Nice big room and bathroom. Tasty breakfast. Friendly and welcoming staff.
I would have no hesitation in going back there again or recommending it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends