“A superb fine dining restaurant”

Le Mystique - Relais & Chateaux
Reserve with
Le Mystique - Relais & Chateaux is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 799 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: US$89 - US$170
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We offer fine seasonal flemish - french cuisine by Chef Gregory Slembnrouck whose inspiration is lead by high quality, fresh market produce. His second home is certainly his stove, where he spends most of his time there creating and working his culinary magic to obtain the perfect gourmet statement for each guest that is both royal in presentation and abundant in taste. Each plate offered at Le Mystique is proof of Chef Gregory's refined culinary expertise, which showcases not only his extraordinary love for food, but as a master of his craft he is constantly preoccupied with balancing his inspiration for new presentations, his flow of creativity, and his incessant quest for continuous quality. You can fully enjoy this exquisite cuisine in a perfect balance between cost and quality, in the unique historic room in the hotel dating back to 1869 by choosing for one of our original menus 'Flavours of the region', or simply by ordering your favourite dishes à la carte.
Reviewed October 21, 2018

This restaurant is in Hotel Heritage where we were staying and the several small courses were as good as could be.
Service and ambience were very good. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Taken for dinner as part of a birthday surprise. Wonderfully small restaurant within the Heritage hotel with 21 covers (or so) so please make a reservation. Tried both the taster vegetarian & meat and I think the meat 4 courses was slightly better. While the food was excellent for me it was the service,wine pairing and attention to detail which was all second to none. As it my was my birthday the chef prepared an additional savoury treat which was brought to the table and lit by himself. Its clear that this is a young team that love what they do and this transfers to the customers. Coming from the UK we thought the meal / wine pairing was inexpensive in comparison to similar high quality establishments although unsure we should be saying this as we may not get reservation next time. Congrats - just waiting for the first Michelin star

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I took a group of 14 friends to Bruges for a week long stay in this intoxicating City. Our hotel, just a short walk away from Hotel Heritage was excellent also but I wanted to dine at Le Mystique and enjoy their grade 1 listed dining room and the magic of the chef in residence who I had reads good things about. This became the experience of the whole week, the staff, all of them were perfect, the champagne I ordered to be served on arrival was the perfect temperature, this was the start of an evening that lasted 4 hours and I cannot put into words quite how memorable the experience was. The meal was a 7 course extravaganza with different and complimentary wines for each course. The bread had been baked that day, in house, the waiters informed us what we were being served and why the wine was chosen to accompany the course about to be paced in front of us and as the evening progressed we were all, all 14 of us, eager to see what was coming next. Even when we were staring to get full and thoughts of 'I can't eat any more' filled the mind, when presented with the next art work in edible elements, we simply had to keep going. Every course was a masterpiece and I cannot recommend Le Mystique highly enough. When I a in Bruges again this will be where I will head. Cost? who cares when perfection is offered.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Four course menu, a fantastic tasting experience. Let them guide you to was they found best on their market, flavors textures and pairing are unique. One of the best dinning experiences in Belgium, without a doubt.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This hotel should really be Michelin star to be honest. The level of service is very high and each course is matched with small dishes between the courses. The explanation of each course is very thorough which leads you to feel very relaxed and informed. The waiter that served us (I didn’t remember his name) was very charming and is a high asset to the restaurant. Above normal average prices but spot on for this level. We had s superb Pomard that really went well with the steak which was perfectly cooked. Overall, nothing was too much trouble and I would highly recommend.