“There is at least a new trend in europe to have natural bread”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #23 of 53 Dessert in Bruges
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I'm looking continuously for healthy and tasty bread. Most baker buy products from their supplier which are completely industrial made. Le pain quotidien was the fist in belgium to have this return to the real bread. It's a nice place to sit on the long tables.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I came with 2 friends for coffee and a snack. They ordered sliced bread with spread. The trio of spreads were delivered but one jar was completely empty.

My friend also ordered a chai latte. When the waiter put it on the table, it spilled and 1/4th of the drink was ruined. He asked if it was ok to leave. My friend said no. She wanted a full drink. He was upset.

We had to wait in line for 15 minutes to pay.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

My husband and I came here before the crowds started arriving in Brugges. It was wonderful--the menu is full of healthy, organic options. He had the farmer's breakfast and I had the oatmeal. The portions are large! It was very filling and a great way to start the day. The cappuccino is very good as well. While other reviews mention poor service, we experienced no such thing. Overall, a great place.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We visited for lunch and we're pleased by the lovely choice of healthy food on offer. The tartine was exceptional, and the fresh juices delicious. The only issue was the wait and we had to remind the staff we were still there. When the food arrived we soon forgot the wait. Recommended!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

We went in during a slow period and had good service. LOVED the large cafe latte. It is a lovely setting. Clean bathroom. They have a nice courtyard in the back so you can sit outside if you wish. You pay ar the reguater based on the number at your table or seat. Brugges, loveliest town ever.