“Great choice”

Hotel Fevery
Ranked #7 of 97 Hotels in Bruges
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed here for two nights during our trip to Bruges and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Hotel Fevery had everything that we needed to make our stay relaxing and comfortable. The bed were very comfortable, great mattress. The rooms were clean, and very handily have USB chargers by the bedside for phones etc. The place was quiet in the evenings so it was easy to sleep. There is a lift to each floor which is handy when you have heavy luggage.

The breakfast in the morning was a choice of coffee or teas, orange juice, egg, toast, pastry, jams, cereals, fruit salad, nuts and seeds. And you can help yourself to coffee and tea downstairs in the day. Everything you need to set yourself up for the day.

The hotel is about 30 minutes walk from the train station, which is fine, however perhaps not with a big suitcase across all of the cobbled streets like I did!! We got a taxi on our way back to the station, which cost around 12 euros.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,233)

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Fevery for 3 nights. On arrival the owner Paul Asselman provided me with a map and outlined a suggested walking itinerary. Paul also offered me a delicious chocolate and helped me with my luggage to my room. My room was extremely clean and the bed very comfortable. The hotel is run with care for the environment. Each morning a delicious breakfast was provided and the owner quietly placed a jar of vegemite on my table. Myself and the other Australians appreciated this thoughtful touch. I loved the lounge area. It is decorated in a charming way and there are many excellent guide books on Belgium, with very helpful information on Bruges highlighted. I used these and the information the owner provided to organise my stay. I saw a lot. The owner also helped me arrange the tour to the Flanders battlefields. A very moving tour. I loved Bruges and Hotel Fevery was an excellent choice for me. A safe and comfortable place to stay. I’d love to return to Bruges one day and I’d stay at Hotel Fevery if I’m lucky enough to ever return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Fevery, Owner at Hotel Fevery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

very kind of you!!
Paul

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I'm vegan and my husband is gluten intolerant which make us challenging to feed to most. Paul thoughtfully made special pancakes, got an assorted of special breads and soya milk. Two other guests at breakfast were from Australia and he got them each vegemite. The hotel itself is very clean, sweet and great value.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Just returned from a three night stay at this beautifully run small hotel. Everything about The Fevery is truly lovely - spotlessly clean, perfect location, it's quiet and just a short walk from the main areas, excellent breakfast with attentive service - definitely more than a standard continental! You can also make yourself a cup of tea/coffee at anytime (especially appreciated after returning from a full day out!) Paul gave us a map on arrival and was always very approachable to answer any questions we had. All in all a great little find - we certainly couldn't have wished for more!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Fevery and the Bariseele next door are our first choice places to stay in Bruges. We have everything we need: a good shower, comfortable bed, TV, hairdryer, safe, very nice lounge and excellent breakfasts. Paul, the owner, is friendly, attentive and very knowledgeable. Check out his personal restaurant guide in the lounge!

Room Tip: It's a quiet area. The secure parking is very good and close by.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A lovely little hotel in a quiet neighbourhood. Spotlessly clean rooms with great bathrooms. Delightful sitting area with lots of useful local information. Really welcoming owner who made us feel at home.
Wonderful breakfast with plenty of healthy choices.
Would definitely return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great 4 night stay at this Eco hotel.
Bed was one of the comfiest that I have slept in.Duvet was a really good size and lovely and soft. Housekeeping was excellent the room being very clean. Hotel was also in a quiet location.
Paul the owner and manager was a very obliging and helpful person. Nothing was too much trouble, from getting me an extra pillow , to giving us lots of information about Brugge, to arranging taxis for us.
Room was very clean and quiet.
Toiletries were provided these being shower gel/ shampoo and shower cap. Shoe polishing sachet, hairdrier and safe were also there as standard. Tea and coffee at reception were available 24/7.
Continental breakfast was included in price. There was a good selection and a boiled egg was offered each morning.
My husband is lactose intolerant and he was well cared for.
Hotel was well situated for walking around Brugge there being no need to travel by bus to tourist attractions.
Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple