1,315 results
All reviews paul asselman eco hotel boiled eggs bread quiet area market square minute walk secure parking hotel owner small hotel an excellent host train station recommend this hotel to anyone lovely little hotel city centre gave us a map ham
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Fevery for 3 nights. On arrival the owner Paul Asselman provided me with a map and outlined a suggested walking itinerary. Paul also offered me a delicious chocolate and helped me with my luggage to my room. My room was extremely clean and the bed very comfortable. The hotel is run with care for the environment. Each morning a delicious breakfast was provided and the owner quietly placed a jar of vegemite on my table. Myself and the other Australians appreciated this thoughtful touch. I loved the lounge area. It is decorated in a charming way and there are many excellent guide books on Belgium, with very helpful information on Bruges highlighted. I used these and the information the owner provided to organise my stay. I saw a lot. The owner also helped me arrange the tour to the Flanders battlefields. A very moving tour. I loved Bruges and Hotel Fevery was an excellent choice for me. A safe and comfortable place to stay. I’d love to return to Bruges one day and I’d stay at Hotel Fevery if I’m lucky enough to ever return.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Fevery, Owner at Hotel Fevery, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

very kind of you!!
Paul

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I'm vegan and my husband is gluten intolerant which make us challenging to feed to most. Paul thoughtfully made special pancakes, got an assorted of special breads and soya milk. Two other guests at breakfast were from Australia and he got them each vegemite. The hotel itself is very clean, sweet and great value.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Just returned from a three night stay at this beautifully run small hotel. Everything about The Fevery is truly lovely - spotlessly clean, perfect location, it's quiet and just a short walk from the main areas, excellent breakfast with attentive service - definitely more than a standard continental! You can also make yourself a cup of tea/coffee at anytime (especially appreciated after returning from a full day out!) Paul gave us a map on arrival and was always very approachable to answer any questions we had. All in all a great little find - we certainly couldn't have wished for more!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

The Fevery and the Bariseele next door are our first choice places to stay in Bruges. We have everything we need: a good shower, comfortable bed, TV, hairdryer, safe, very nice lounge and excellent breakfasts. Paul, the owner, is friendly, attentive and very knowledgeable. Check out his personal restaurant guide in the lounge!

Room tip: It's a quiet area. The secure parking is very good and close by.
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

A lovely little hotel in a quiet neighbourhood. Spotlessly clean rooms with great bathrooms. Delightful sitting area with lots of useful local information. Really welcoming owner who made us feel at home.
Wonderful breakfast with plenty of healthy choices.
Would definitely return.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple