NH Brugge(Bruges)
US$274
US$262
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bourgoensch Hof(Bruges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$118
  • Bar/Lounge
Academie Hotel(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Hotel Navarra Brugge(Bruges)
US$171
US$154
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hotel Biskajer Adults Only(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$102
  • Bar/Lounge
US$87
US$237
US$216
Relais & Châteaux
1,218 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelcanal viewmarble bathroombelgian wafflesfairy taleclassic roomboutique hoteltea roomstandard roomperfect locationour honeymoonold world charmtop floorhighly recommend this hotelstayed two nightsromantic weekendrooms are small
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Spending two nights in this wonderful hotel was a truly wonderful experience. Even before we got there we were being looked after with careful consideration and a very personal approach. Advice on Parking was forthcoming and a very cheery welcome on arrival. Even while we waited for our room on check in we were shown to the dining room for a lovely cup of coffee.
The room was perfect and regularly serviced. The breakfast was already well reviewed and did not disappoint. The waffles are exceptional as well as the eggs,freshly made along with a very tasty cheese and meat selection. Freaky squeezed juice and a selection of the usual cereals rounded out breakfast, fantastic.
We shall be going back purely due to the wonderful staff and exceptional service which was unwavering throughout! Thank you so much, all of you!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I have read some positive and negative reviews. All I can say is our experience was amazing. We booked a standard room and got room 35 on the 3rd floor (top floor) at the back. Our room was beautiful with a bedroom, small corridor and large separate bathroom. We had a few windows and a glimpse of the canal. The exposed timbers of the vaulted ceiling, wooden floor, large walk in shower and lovely tiles made it a quality experience.
The staff were really friendly and helpful. It was nice sitting in the outdoor area late afternoon having a drink overlooking the canal.
The breakfast would have to have been the best we had in 5 weeks of travel.
Old world charm, great service, eggs, bacon, waffles cooked to order all in the charming old room overlooking the canal. I would recommend asking them to reserve a window table for you, it is worth it. Be sure to order the waffles..
Al up s great experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in an ideal location less than one minutes walk to the main square. We stayed in room 25 on the second floor and it was much bigger than we had expected. The staff were all lovely and friendly and couldn't do enough for us. We had breakfast one of the mornings and this was wonderful too. Would 100% recommend and we will be returning soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2018

One of the best experiences I've ever had and I've been all over the world.

It has everything you want in a boutique hotel, and all the things 5-star chains can't provide:
-it has character
-a sense of history
-a truly personal touch (all the staff were great. I checked in with a wonderful lady, I believe her name was Fabrina. She was extremely helpful and friendly through out my stay. At night a wonderful gentleman (can't remember his name) brought me tea and a waffle very late at night.

The room I stayed in was on the 3rd floor and had a lot of character and ample space. The bathroom was exquisite.

Right before I posted this review I was stunned to see someone had left a negative review for this hotel. I can only assume that person is a tourist who would be better off staying in a chain hotel.

This type of hotel is for world travelers, i.e. people who want a unique experience filled with character, beauty, history and warmth.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank rajmahal1980
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights here.
Staff couldn’t do enough for us - they were great, and the only reason I didn’t rate this property as terrible. The location is good, but then, Brugge is so small that any location is good.
However, the room was laughable - about 20 sq metres; hardly enough room for our luggage (which we didn’t bother unpacking as there was very little room to put clothes); over-the-top marble-faced bathroom (which was so small that two persons couldn’t move past each other in it); and no bar fridge (although they said a portable one could have been brought in - whatever that is; we didn’t accept the offer as there was no room for it).
The building is very old. I could hear people moving around upstairs at night. The price: for the Classic room looking out over the canal, about 290 eu per night on booking.com.
Save your money. I’m sure you can get better elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple