“Great pizza”

Ranked #177 of 794 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: US$13 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hello We are an Italian retaurant .Nous let us serve pizzas and kitchen exclusively italienne.Preparer in the purest tradition. When you decidez to come has our table you must know that you will need etre can wait just a little because we serve flats(dishes) fact only has the minute. We serve our customers respectfully and politeness as well our accustomed customers as the tourists. La gondola
Reviewed January 30, 2017

Despite being in Belgium, we fancied an Italian. I had the Gondola pizza, my other half had the bolognese pizza. Both were lovely. A bolognese pizza always goes down very well & they did it very well indeed. A little of the house red wine to break up all the beer was also a nice change to what I'd gotten used to.

Service was good, we were seated & served quickly, without a reservation. Later in the evening however when the place had filled up, a couple were seated next to us. They appeared to have to wait quite some time for their drinks order to be taken & although were ready to give a food order were still waiting to do so when we left.

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed our late lunch at this authentic Italian restaurant. Value for money for good, hearty Italian fare. Service was excellent and free, strong wifi was a bonus.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

We were in Bruges for the Christmas market (very busy time of year) and wondered past La Gondola at 8 pm with our 3 kids. It is just off the main drag and very central. They couldn't seat us there and then (it was a busy Saturday night) but asked us to return 30 mins later where our table was waiting for us. We had delicious prawns in garlic for starter and homemade soup. The kids all had brilliant pizzas and my wife The carpaccio of beef and for me the Milanese with parmigiana; sublime. They also had on live the Juventus V Roma game; a bonus for me, not sure about my wife!? Great restaurant - I will book next time too.

Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

Thank you for a wonderful evening, my mums birthday and the last night of our trip! Glad we booked as we were greeted by name and shown to our reserved table by the window. Perfect service; attentive, personal and friendly but we were given time and space to enjoy our evening. Loved that the specials were explained straightaway and the lobster ravioli was excellent. Best cannelloni and creme brûlée we've ever tasted, all fresh ingredients.

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We booked in advance for 7 pm by dropping them a quick email before we left. Great home cooked Italian food and faultless hospitality. The food is well priced and cooked fresh. You can't go wrong.