See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend stayed at this cosey B&B! Be prepared for steep stairs (as with all of Bruges) which we climbed catuiously to open onto a lovely little room!

Perfectly suited to the price and I have to say a super comfy bed!

We then made our way to the bar
grabbed a seat by the river (fab location) and started our holiday! We loved the location and service so much that we sat and had a drink there every day of our 3 day trip!

The breakfast was fab! Being on a budget our plan was to stuff up as much as possible so as 2 avoid lunchds! The gentleman who ran it offered copious amounts of coffee and tea and we were free 2 fill our bellys! No one watching to try and limit you or at least make you feel bad!

All in all, good value for money!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Visited in OCTOBER 2017 for 6 nights.This is a small but super slick run hotel and brasserie.I met JOYCE and was very impressed with Her welcome and professional manner.The Hotel staff are superb in the way give You recognition but allow You Your own space. a big thanks to PAUL at check in time.Also MIRWAIS My very attentive room attendant, a true gentleman!! First class!! I will be returning to Brugge in 2018 only if a room is available here. I have stayed at other Hotels in BRUGGE and will only stay here in the future!!! Thank You for a splendid experience. A very happy Mr.CHRIS. From Lincolnshire. GB. UK.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2018

This hotel was in a fabulous spot, and its restaurant is also good. However, the service was lacking. I stayed here over Christmas, a very popular time for tourists in Bruges. Given that popularity, it is not acceptable that for two out of the three days I was there my room was not made up, despite leaving the tag on the door by the specified time. My bin was overflowing and I had to ask for a fresh towel. "Forgetting" to look after your guests' rooms is a poor excuse, even at Christmas time. The room itself is shabby and the bathroom badly in need of updating. But the view of the canal is impressive, especially when the swans go by.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights. Owners and staff made us very welcome and were very helpful. Rooms are clean and good for the price. En suite. View of the canal. Comfortable bed. Steep stairs up to rooms which some may need to bear in mind.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We booked via a booking agent and were not disappointed from the service we received from start to finish.
I contacted the hotel a couple of times before we went and received prompt and helpful replies about our queries.
The hotel is situated very close to the historic centre and at the junction of a couple of canals. Our room had a brilliant view over the canal.
The room was at the top floor of the building, reached by a couple of fairly steep wooden staircases that just added to the charm.
The room was warm, clean and comfortable. Plenty of storage space. The only negative was the bathroom perhaps needed a re-vamp but it was clean so not a problem.
Breakfast was provided in the restaurant and was an ample and delicious buffet.
Staff were friendly and helpful on site.
Thanks Uilenspiegel for a great stay !!

Room Tip: Ask for a canal view room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple