All reviews steep stairs comfortable room staircase canal bathroom centre
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch by the canal in Bruges. Service was quite slow and the food was expensive for what we had. Good location and friendly service. Waiters were very focussed in getting people to sit down and order. Toilets could have been better

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank michaelwG247PT
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable however our bathroom was a bit dated. We had an amazing room on the corner overlooking the canal with 2 huge windows. Free wifi. Their breakfast was nothing short of amazing with fresh baked rolls, hams and cheeses, orange juice and coffee.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend stayed at this cosey B&B! Be prepared for steep stairs (as with all of Bruges) which we climbed catuiously to open onto a lovely little room!

Perfectly suited to the price and I have to say a super comfy bed!

We then made our way to the bar
grabbed a seat by the river (fab location) and started our holiday! We loved the location and service so much that we sat and had a drink there every day of our 3 day trip!

The breakfast was fab! Being on a budget our plan was to stuff up as much as possible so as 2 avoid lunchds! The gentleman who ran it offered copious amounts of coffee and tea and we were free 2 fill our bellys! No one watching to try and limit you or at least make you feel bad!

All in all, good value for money!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Visited in OCTOBER 2017 for 6 nights.This is a small but super slick run hotel and brasserie.I met JOYCE and was very impressed with Her welcome and professional manner.The Hotel staff are superb in the way give You recognition but allow You Your own space. a big thanks to PAUL at check in time.Also MIRWAIS My very attentive room attendant, a true gentleman!! First class!! I will be returning to Brugge in 2018 only if a room is available here. I have stayed at other Hotels in BRUGGE and will only stay here in the future!!! Thank You for a splendid experience. A very happy Mr.CHRIS. From Lincolnshire. GB. UK.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2018

This hotel was in a fabulous spot, and its restaurant is also good. However, the service was lacking. I stayed here over Christmas, a very popular time for tourists in Bruges. Given that popularity, it is not acceptable that for two out of the three days I was there my room was not made up, despite leaving the tag on the door by the specified time. My bin was overflowing and I had to ask for a fresh towel. "Forgetting" to look after your guests' rooms is a poor excuse, even at Christmas time. The room itself is shabby and the bathroom badly in need of updating. But the view of the canal is impressive, especially when the swans go by.

Date of stay: December 2017