“Yummie chocolate ”

Chocolatier Van Oost
Ranked #29 of 52 Dessert in Bruges
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Our regular stop every 2 weeks :-) best chocolate in town... no fake tourist so-called home made stuff in here... only the real thing!

Reviewed April 19, 2017

If you're a chocoholic this is the place for you. Belgium has so many chocolate shops but this is my favourite. Bought some boxes to bring home too

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Very good choice, my only concern I bought to little ad it finished to soon after arriving home. The favourite was lemon.

SDC1909, Eigenaar at Chocolatier Van Oost, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you for your comment and thank you for visiting our shop, Van Oost team.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

I liked this very small place, just off the Market Square. Special packings and their own home-made pralines of good quality.

1  Thank AlbrechtPaul S
Reviewed August 10, 2015

I went in here to buy boxes of chocolates to bring home as gifts & also to buy some for myself. They are the most delicious chocolates I have ever had.
Not too expensive & I got to pick my own which was great as it makes the gift more personal.
They were also gift wrapped at no extra charge.
Definitely pay a visit here if you are a chocolate lover you'll be in heaven!

2  Thank kerrylowe2015