US$234
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

US$106
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

NH Brugge(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$162
CrownePlaza.com
Hotel Patritius(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotel Biskajer Adults Only(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Bar/Lounge
US$219
US$198
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$94
  • Pool
All reviewsclair de luneattic roomsuite la charpentehostess carolinelovely gardenother guestsbed and breakfasteach morningold housebreakfast was deliciousb and bbreadwonderful stayhigh ceilingsyogurthonesty barwithin easy walking distance
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Caroline was welcoming and helpful from the moment we arrived advising on where to go and where to avoid. The house was cosy and the breakfast lovely. The location is perfect and central to everything. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We hope to be back and will certainly recommend you to anyone going to Bruges. Thank you Caroline for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Empire Suite. It was lovely and spacious with everything you need.
Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Wow. Not sure where to begin on how amazing my stay was. The room was was extremely spacious and clean. My friend and I had a lovely view outside. However, what really made our stay so wonderful was the service. Caroline (the host) is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She gave us kind and clear directions and tips on how to get to the guesthouse via email. When my friend and I arrived, she gave us a map of the town and told us what the best places to go were and how to get there. She treated us extremely well.

What also really stood out at Cote Canal was the beautiful breakfast! I was blown away. Fresh croissants delivered in the morning, delicious jams of all sorts, cheese, meats, scrambled eggs (which Caroline offered to make more of if we requested), cereal and milk, and more. I am extremely appreciative of a good breakfast, and this was a perfect way to begin the day in Brugges.

The backyard is so charming and beautiful. When I went in May, everything was green and blossoming... just beautiful. The canal is right behind the yard and swans were swimming, just like a fairytale.

I will never forget my last day at Cote Canal. I mentioned to Caroline that my friend and I had an early train and that we would have to miss breakfast because of it. She so kindly had the croissants and breads delivered extra early in addition to preparing the entire spread of breakfast before the normal time just so my friend and I could eat before we left! I can't imagine many people who would do the same. I've told all of my friends repeatedly to try to visit Brugges and to stay at Cote Canal. It was a terrific experience that I'll never forget.

Thank you, Caroline!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2016

This is really an amazing place. Perfect for pictures. It feels like you are transported in time to the past. The building line the canal. Take the canal boat ride. It's worth it. It's a great spot. It's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2016

This a delightful guesthouse in Brugge. Great location for sightseeing and shopping and easy access to Station by taxi. We stayed in a comfortable room with view over the canal and garden. Caroline was a great host with great advice on local activities and directions on a map. She also prepared lovely breakfasts with plenty of provisions. We recommend Cote Canal for wonderful stay in Brugge.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

Caroline , your host has an amazing house. It is comfortable, beautiful and so close to the centre of Bruges. Caroline provided us with great ideas, a coffee Lounge and a wonderful garden. The continental breakfast is brilliant , try Caroline's home made jam. We will return here .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple