“Awesome Place”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Extra large homemade waffles
Reviewed June 8, 2017

We shared a waffle with strawberries, I had whipped cream and my friend had chocolate and ice cream, it was delicious. It is a really cute place and you can see the man making the waffles. Service was excellent and we met a nice young couple from Germany.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I ate the waffles with chocolate sauce and they were the best waffles I'd ever eaten! They weren't too thick nor too thin and were made of batter made freshly every hour. This place is perfect and a must to visit if one is in Bruges.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Saw this place on TA & decided it looked good! Short walk from the square. Found it & managed to get a table. Ordered drinks, my vanilla chai latte was excellent plus the cookies that came with it but the main event was the waffle that I shared with my fiancé!
The waffle was huge but very light & tasty & the flavour combo of strawberries, cream & chocolate sauce was just heaven!
Definitely recommend coming here for sure!

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Super big waffles which are slightly more fluffy compared to what I am used to but very tasty!
Their milk hot chocolateis excellent and there are places to sit.
Definitely worth a visit !

1  Thank fk10875
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Surprisingly light waffles, not overly doughie. You get a lot of fruit if you pick that as a side so think it through. Buy coffee to go with to cut through the sweet part! Overall more than I would like to spend on a waffle meal but they are a bit of fun.