Novotel Ieper Centrum(Ieper (Ypres))
US$124
US$118
  • Restaurant
US$153
Ariane hotel(Ieper (Ypres))
US$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Albion Hotel(Ieper (Ypres))
US$120
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$109
US$230
US$92
US$84
  • Breakfast included
B&B Oude Houtmarkt(Ieper (Ypres))(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$83
US$109
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnew buildinghooge craterfront lineamusement parkmodern blocklarge cratermenin roadmain buildinghotel groundsshort drivepreserved trenchesexcellent belgian beerssteeped in historybike storageboiled eggsinteresting hotelbread
Reviewed September 11, 2015

We stayed at this hotel only one night during a Battlefield tour. My husband and I got to stay in the new section which is modern. The hotel is family owned and they are lovely. The hotel is in a lovely spot but is out of the main town. The room was a good size and the bed very comfy. Breakfast was included and was a continental and enough to start our day.

Room Tip: Depends if you want to stay in the old or new part, as we stayed in the new part can't comment on the old
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2015

I wanted to stay in Ieper for one night and I came across this beautiful hotel. I am most impressed by t;s relaxed atmosphere and excellent staff. the room was clean, big and nice. Internet was perfect. Parking free. Just a few minutes drive from Ieper. Well worth it. My advise would be: stop looking, book this hotel. You will NOT be disappointed.

Room Tip: I had a room at the back. But I believe most rooms are nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel from the great reviews I had read and was not disappointed. The location was convenient staff friendly and the room was immaculate. I would definitely recommend this place if you are visiting ypres.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2015

We were a party of four who stayed here while tracking grandfathers grave near Ypres. Yes it does have faults but it was clean and the room was huge. We chose to have dinner in Ypres so as to be in time for the Menin Gate ceremony but breakfast was adequate. Not sure I could be as enthusiastic as some revoewers.
Overall, as always, you get what you pay for

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PatandPeter2013
Reviewed August 19, 2015

Experienced this on a tour of the World War One graves - and I have fed this information back to the company concerned. I am sorry they had a fire but service and cleanliness do not attract anything but 'flies' as was the case with the breakfast - a health issue PLUS one very grumpy female employee who did not engage any of our group except negatively. As a taster for Belgian hotels etc. it was not a great start - the only other recognisable employee was a woman who gave the keys to the small group coach driver when we arrived - yikes. The rooms have little attraction - basic, old and with few amenities - and no obvious after hours service ... pity

Room Tip: The new section was apparently no better than the old - would avoid based on health and service issues presenting
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business