“The Best Curry Ever!! ”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We just 'popped in' and was made to feel really welcome on a Tuesday evening. I had a Naga Lamb and I have to say it was the best curry I had ever had ! Spicy , hot but not too overpowering. The Chicken Korma and Butter chicken were really tasty and the Chicken Tikka Massalla was out of this world ! Nothing we asked for was too much bother, we couldn't have asked for more !!

1  Thank Liz A

Reviewed August 22, 2017

When I first visited this restaurant the food was the best I had had. I have been there numerous times and have to say it has deteriorated over the years. The last visit was last Sunday for buffet lunch. The food was bland and warm. I found it hard to finish the small plate which I had chosen. The worst thing about the lunch was the service and the behaviour of the owner (pictured in photos above). He was miserable and looked like he had fallen out of bed. The whole time we were there (about an hour) he was watching something on his phone whilst standing at the bar. The phone was on loud speaker so we all had to listen to it. He then proceeded to have a phone call with a friend which lasted about 10 minutes also on loud speaker. I paid my bill, didn't make any comment and decided I will not visit again. Shame as many years of good food and good experiences.

3  Thank patriciabath2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Lovely little Indian restaurant, staff are very friendly and eager to cater to your needs. Have been a few times now, food always very nice.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

I have been on a holiday in England while we picked this lovely restaurant for our dinner party with my friends. and it did not disappointed at all. From the start we arrived until we left it was an excellent night out with my friends together, we got seated upstairs because downstairs it was full. the atmosphere and decor was very nice and our waiter just could not been more polite and friendly looked after very well. I choose the Rezala dish and it was so delicious and yummy. thank you so much guys for a lovely night. i would highly recommended for everyone.

1  Thank katiekisszolgyemi
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years, I've always found the food of a very good standard, and hot, it is quite small but I think that makes this Resturant what it is a small family run business, the staff are very nice, polite and friendly I've often had a takeaway from here too and it's always turned up hot and quick I definitely recommend not so much for big groups but definitely for a nice group of 4/5 or a nice Resturant for a couple

2  Thank Dream239431