“Good meals, but priced above the quality offered. Staff not all good”

Aquario Restaurante-Grill
Ranked #471 of 915 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I occupied a table on the terrace around 9:00 p.m. The meals arrive at 21:45. At 11 pm one of the employees ran literally with me, because he wanted to close some tables, because according to what he told me, he had not had dinner yet! Fantastic, because it never happened to me that an employee evoke being hungry to run with a customer. Worse was that some tables were still occupied with customers, looking like I was truly discriminated against. I was even dressed in a normal way and the expense was 60 euros!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Had the meat kabob, portion was more than enough. Very tasty and juicy. Also ordered the pork strips, they were a little too dry. French fries were not that salty but it was still very tasty! Sardines were amazing! Juicy and fatty - just perfect! Grilled tuna steaks were very good and very tasty!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was reccomended to us by a local and we where expecting great food.we found it very average.i asked for a cocktail menu he went and got me the menu let me look then said we dont do cocktails anymore..i looked again and choose smirnoff ice..again he said we dont do that anymore.food was bearly average my lasgne was microwaved looks like a plate of melted cheese next to no mice in it.service was awful my husband had to call the server many times in a loud voice to get service then wen we qhere teying to get the bill it was like we where being ignored. They kept walking away

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Out of all the restaurants we ate at in Portugal, this was one of my least favorite. It was close to where we were staying but the food lacked ANY flavor. Skip this place. Very average.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

if you want the true flavour of the Algarve visit this restaurant it was lovely the food was amazing very fresh and lots of it just look at my swordfish steak !
the staff were particularly friendly really could not do enough to make our meals there special