Arrived at the hotel at a good time on the Thursday morning, check in was simple staff were friendly. Got straight into two of the three rooms booked and we were amazed to see the size of the apartment and the equipment they had in them. Over the years of being All Inclusive and all stars we have never had a kettle in the room or apartment and to be fair this made our holiday as we could grab a tea when we wanted without stepping out of the room. The hotel was clean enterainment came from a stag party which was great and also a different act every night over the 7 nightsof our stay, despite other reviews about the shorts and drinks we had them for the whole 12 hours when required also beer was okay. Food was varied and as we have a 3 year old there was choice for him and the over 60's we also went with. In general our party of 8 had great value for money transfer was private and was easy, pleasant and simply straight forward.
Taxi service was also cheap and simple 4 euros to the beach which was lovely and 11 euros to the town, where the beach was also good and so were the resturants and sites. Would definitely recommend the area and hotel andfor youngsters it is fab.We are even considering the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exclusive touristic areas, near the famous beaches of Albufeira. With an exceptional view over the pine trees and the golf course, the Alpinus Hotel is the perfect place for holidays in the Algarve. Features 185 apartments and studios (128 one-bedroom apartments, 52 two-bedrooms apartments and 5 studios) comfortably furnished, all with balcony, equipped kitchen, bathroom, direct telephone, satellite TV, stereo system, air conditioning and safe. The hotel includes two pool areas for adults and children, buffet restaurant, bar, coffee shop, meeting and events room with support equipment, private parking and free Wi-Fi. LOCATION The Alpinus Hotel is located between the exclusive area of Vilamoura, with its Casino, Marina and some of the best golf courses in the Iberian Peninsula, and the cosmopolitan town of Albufeira, with a diversity of handicraft shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and the vibrant nightlife of the Algarve. 29 km from Faro Airport, 12 km from Vilamoura, 10 km from the historic center of Albufeira, 1.2 km from the Falesia beach and 200 m from the Pine Cliffs golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alpinus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Alpinus Albufeira
- Luna Alpinus Hotel Albufeira
- Alpinus Albufeira
- Hotel Alpinus
- Alpinus Hotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve