Four of us just went for a short break, thurs-sun.
Rooms are huge, twin beds very large with air con in bedroom, large bathroom with hair dryer, fully equiped kitchen come dining area, kettle, mugs, glasses etc, even though we were all-incl. Living area, with flat screen tv and cd/music player. Balcony, although facing the car park to the rear was fine.
Two pools, only sat at one, didn't dare go in as it was only April and the pool was freezing! Found sun beds and pool area fine, small decked area near bar which opened at 11am and served coffee, tea and snacks, although they only had cheese and ham rolls on the day we asked, no choice.
Bar had a smoking area to the rear, all drinks were included in AI, no mention of spirits at certain times, so imagine that issue has been resolved, vodka one of the best i've drank at all in! Beer fine too! Entertainment was on the cheap, quiz, karoke, but fine.
Restaurant was lovely, only one small complaint, food could have done with being hot! Graet selection at breakfast, lunch and dinner much the same, salad beef fish chicken, pasta, rice, oh and chips!
Surrounding area is quiet, but then we were there off season, very clean, found the beach which is stunning, but not easy to reach as its down steps, on a cliff face, not easy with a buggy, or if your eldery.
We all loved it and are definatly going to make the effort to go back for longer later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exclusive touristic areas, near the famous beaches of Albufeira. With an exceptional view over the pine trees and the golf course, the Alpinus Hotel is the perfect place for holidays in the Algarve. Features 185 apartments and studios (128 one-bedroom apartments, 52 two-bedrooms apartments and 5 studios) comfortably furnished, all with balcony, equipped kitchen, bathroom, direct telephone, satellite TV, stereo system, air conditioning and safe. The hotel includes two pool areas for adults and children, buffet restaurant, bar, coffee shop, meeting and events room with support equipment, private parking and free Wi-Fi. LOCATION The Alpinus Hotel is located between the exclusive area of Vilamoura, with its Casino, Marina and some of the best golf courses in the Iberian Peninsula, and the cosmopolitan town of Albufeira, with a diversity of handicraft shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and the vibrant nightlife of the Algarve. 29 km from Faro Airport, 12 km from Vilamoura, 10 km from the historic center of Albufeira, 1.2 km from the Falesia beach and 200 m from the Pine Cliffs golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alpinus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Alpinus Albufeira
- Luna Alpinus Hotel Albufeira
- Alpinus Albufeira
- Hotel Alpinus
- Alpinus Hotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve