US$323
Alfagar Village(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$126
  • Pool
Vila Gale Atlantico(Gale)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$228
Hotels.com
Vila Petra Aparthotel(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$132
US$188
Velamar Boutique Hotel(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
US$235
US$217
US$325
US$305
US$486
  • Pool
All reviewsbase to exploretwo single beds pushed togethervery pleasant stayrestaurants and barslads
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

First the strong points: excellent location in between the beautiful Praia da Oura (or more quiet the more quiet eastern part of the beach) and the famous 'Strip'.
Furthermore, the appartments are kept really clean, that's always a big plus. The people at the reception are easy to communicate with, they speak excellent english. We stayed in apoartment 14, located at the pool side of the building and always in the shadow. A spacious appartment and, importantly, really cool. We didnt need airconditioning, we co u ld open 2 big sliding doors opening to the nice big balcony.
But...in my opinion everything needs renovation. The appartment looked shabby because of the furniture, the broken toilet seat, broken lights. Tje kitchenette had a very old fridge, with big laters of ice in it. Get a new fridge and it's much better already. The sunbeds at the pool were all broken...get some new chairs and less people will complain. Simple and cheap solutions to keep your customers happy. Get some new cupboard, paint everything and it could be an awesome place.
We had in the end a nice stay here, so don't worry too much if you have booked here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anton_Steen
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Reading some of the comments here I was actually terrified to stay here, however I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were extremely friendly when we arrived, the place was kept clean and the room was grand. its all very basic and probably could do with being updated, however for the price it was much better than we had expected. The pool is small and it was busy when we stayed, however the beach is only 2 minutes or less away so it was fine. I'd stay here again no issue.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Natashafryan
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Ok its cheap. Lot cheaper than many in area. We paid €117. Extra €2 for A/C
Rooms are pretty old dated and basic. I mean really basic.
Bed was ok though.
I couldn't have stayed more than the 1 nt tbh and was glad to leave there.
The reception was pleasant though and cant be faulted thats why ive given 3 and not 2.... It just really needs updating.
Probably fine for a cheap first time holiday! Not a family place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

The worst experience I've ever had!! If you are between 15 and 21 maybe!!
Had to go downstairs at midnight because I wasn't able to turn the AC on, could't sleep because of the noise and leaving my window open was not a choice! And surprise!!!! The guy at the front desk tells me that they charge for the AC, couldn't believe it! This should go in RED when you book this type of places!! Specially in July and August!!! Please don't book this hotel!!
I've been traveling to this area every year for at least 6 years and believe me you can find better deals for the same price or less!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Manrique A
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

A dump. Do not stay here...crappy apartment and pool. Grotty place in general.. no facilities. Will never go near the place in a month of Sundays..
Staff not interested. Smell in apartment.. nor a kid friendly place to say the least....

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family