“Perfect!”

Ranked #81 of 154 Hotels in Albufeira
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We left the hotel this morning after a long weekend and we can honestly say we could not fault a thing. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We went all inclusive, food and drink was great (especially the sangria!), the service was excellent, could not fault them one bit. The apartment was superb and we had one of the two biggest balconies in the whole of the hotel. The shuttle bus into the town was on time and the driver even suggested a more suitable place to shop after we explained what we were going into town for. Taxis are only 6/7 euros into town anyhow. The games room was great when it was slightly chilly outside and has mini golf and tennis courts outside for when it was warmer . The hotel even has a pianist who was very friendly and brilliant at playing. I honestly could not fault this hotel what so ever! we can not wait to go back.

Room Tip: Room 228- Huge balcony which tends to have the sun on it for the best part of the day.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Emily B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Polish first
Olhao, Portugal
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hi everyone as an ex-pat living here all Winter its Nice to take advantage of the very low prices here in the Algarve.
This is the first time i have stopped in this hotel the only negative comments that are justified about this hotel are that it is a fair way to the Beach and the actual town of Albufeira.
The comments about the Food are ludicrous here you have a lovely restuarant on the 5th floor overlooking the coast or the pool Your Choice !Tables laid With proper tableclothes spotlessy clean great service from every direction.Stayed here last week With Our friends There were a lot of Spanish People there over the weekend So what !!!!!!! We mingled and shook hands whats the problem.Beautiful outdoor pool too Cold for us but some People actually went in Medals on the way one more month and i will give it ago.
We had a one bedroom appartment on same floor as reception massive compared to most of the Algarve.Fitted Kitchen With everything you need inc full oven hob built in microwave.Unfortunately the bbc channels have gone due to the switch off over here and spot beam to uk.But you have piped Music in all rooms two sofas in the open plan loungeWe paid £46 a night per couple AI With travel Republic believe me that was the real deal !!I I see its has gone up now nevermind Next year !Take Your kids or Your spouse you wont og wrong here just remeber the distance to town and Beach i had my car With me but there is a free Shuttle bus.
Anymore questions pm spreking@hotmail.com
P.S. all inclusive doesnt stop until 11pm most Places stop at 10 pm

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank 1952bim
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Hi there we stayed at the hotel 22nd October - 29th so have just got back. We were a bit aprehensive about the hotel after reading the reviews, but for a cheap off season deal we couldnt say no!
The hotel is about 35 minutes away from the airport we took a taxi which roughly cost us 40euros. When we arrived at the hotel we were delighted, the check in was quick and easy. We were given our room keys straight away with a welcome pack that included all the information we needed, including shuttle times etc.
The rooms were fantastic, I dont think the photos on the website did them justice, very spacious with everything needed to self cater. Large balconys with a view of the pool. TV with at least 4 english channels.
And a bathroom with a bathtub!!
The rooms were clean and the maid came in daily to maintain it, replacing our towels and making the bed daily.
The facilities at the hotel are really good, there is a large outdoor pool as well as small childrens pool and outdoor jacuzzi. inside there is an indoor pool. jacuzzi and steam room.
THe staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful.
The shuttle is free and goes to 4 different locations mon-fri 4 times a day - most useful.
The only negatives about the hotel, the food was expensive 17.50 euros for the buffet style dinner which was limited (however we did go off season) drinks were expensive also.
The hotel is out of the way of anything, expect to get a taxi ride in the evening and on weekends but make the most of the shuttle!
Finally if you are going to stay at this hotel I reccomend you visit the 'marina vilamora' and the 'slide and splash' water park (best in europe)
hope the review is helpful to people i would deffinately stay at this hotel again good 4star hotel

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
9 Thank Poppy B
Rochdale, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 10 nights at the beginning of October and had a great time. Hotel rooms were really nice and clean and very spacious which was good with having a 2 year old daughter running round. Hotel staff were really friendly and helpfull. We went allinclusive and were really worried about the food after reading the reviews on here but needn't have, we thought the food was really good, plenty of choice and everything we had we really enjoyed...the pastries at breakfast were delicious. The gym was well equipped and did a good selection of classes too. We did hire a car which I am glad of because the hotel was a bit out of the way so we were able to get around when we wanted to instead of relying on the bus and using money on taxis. The pool was nice and clean but absolutely freezing, our daughter wouldn't go in it and we only went in a couple of times. We would defiantly return to the hotel we had a fantastic time and really enjoyed our stay at the balaia atlantico.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank ZRH2013
Nottingham
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have just returned from this hotel (and I mean within a couple of hours of landing) and I am writing a realistic report.
I booked this hotel for a 4 night break for myself and my friend we go once a year on a treat and this year it was Portugal, having read mixed reviews on here I thought that it sounded a little hit and miss so here goes with my views on this hotel:-
Room was clean and comfortable with plenty of room, fresh towels, clean bed linen and a lovely well equipped apartment.
It had a kitchen and a bathroom which was really nice for two ladies getting ready of an evening two basins and two mirrors (bliss) it was spotlessly clean.
The bedroom was large enough for us to share without tripping over each other and the living room was lovely, air con worked well and the balcony overlooked the pool which is a bonus.
The hotel lobby furniture looked a little tired but hey thats being picky now even by my standards.
It had a great pool indoor and out, a jacuzzi (we could not get it to work but not bothered) a poolside bar with friendly staff plenty to keep you happy crazy golf etc tennis.
There is a well equipped gym, massage parlour, hairdressers etc
The restaurant has a great view and you are waited on for your breakfast, our beans were a little cold on the english breakfast so we only had them once but it was very nice, coffee, toast, croissants and jams, yogurts, cheeses, ham fresh fruit in abundance. Friendly pleasant waiter who did not hurry us out, the view from this restaurant is awesome with the atlantic in the far distance.
As I had read that this hotel was remote I need not have worried it has its own shuttle bus which takes you into Albufeira daily (not sunday we all need a rest on sundays) however two sharing a taxi fare of 4 euros cant complain. The bus driver is friendly and helpful.
Albufeira is awesome (see my review on the restaurant for an even better experience of delicious food with lovely staff and a view of the ocean).
What we paid was cheap as chips we would have paid far more for a show in London with accommodation.
The cleaner came every day, the TV was fine aircon worked well, and I cant really fault it!
I can honestly say that I did not smell sewerage, and it was well cleaned (and I am well picky).
Well done to all the staff who made phone calls for me to the transfers company and for any information we needed.
To the Waiter in the Panoramico Restaurant for being polite and efficient and not hurrying us even though we were the only two remaining in there.
The sunbeds are good as well not cheapy plastic things either.
Would I go back the answer is YES I would.
PS
I am always honest in my reviews and I have done a fair few on here so I hope this helps you decide.

Restaurant Review is:- Cais Velho, Albufeira

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
15 Thank Julie G
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Rooms very basic and out dated. Was very dissapoibted after reading some good reviews here, bathroom STUNK of sewerage and was filthy (hairs & dead moths ). Staff friendly especially the barman. I feel we must have been put in a separate complex to the one that revivers such good reviews because we were totally dissapoibted

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Louise1401

Travellers are raving about these Albufeira hotels

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just got back today, lovely rooms and really nice pool, food isnt great but certainly not bad, taxi ride is needed to get into the town as its off the beaten track, no shop on site. Has lovely views, I would return here no problems, really good holiday for what we paid!!!

• Stayed September 2013