“Welcomed stop off point!”
Review of Sapori di Gelato

Sapori di Gelato
Ranked #4 of 20 Dessert in Albufeira
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Whilst walking up the hill towards the tourist train stop, on a very hot day in August, we stumbled upon Sapori di Gelato.
My daughter quite fancied a Slush Puppie, and I didn't need much persuasion to indulge in an ice-cream!
I had a small tub of strawberry delight ice-cream, whilst my daughter plumped for a mango and passion fruit slush puppie.
Service was quick, efficient, and pleasant.
There is the choice of sitting in or taking away.
We opted to sit in with our refreshments, enjoyed a nice short break, whilst admiring the peaceful views out to sea. A pleasurable experience.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 25, 2018

We were visiting Albufeira for a week and we visited Sapori 3 times. The flavours were different every time but the quality was excellent and the portions generous.

Whether you like your ice cream classic (vanilla/strawberry). novelty (Lion Bar/Nutella) or fruity (Melon/Mango) it makes no difference, you will not be disappointed, the flavours were all great.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Lovely little shop offering takeaway or a place to eat in. They had plenty of choice - very varied prices though.. I had a sundae for €4,70 which was very large but in a takeaway cup so I could leave with it but they had run out of vanilla whippy ice cream which was annoying but I settled for chocolate which was pleasant but would’ve preferred the vanilla.
The staff were very polite and had good English skills and offered great service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing desserts!

Milkshakes were delicious and the waffles were huge!

Best one we found in Albufeira definitely worth a visit..great sea views too!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We sat down to have ours but we were quite a while waiting to be served because the staff were very busy at the front counter. They were very apologetic about the delay..... We didn't mind because the crepe and Irish coffee were well worth waiting for.
I ordered an apple and cinnamon crepe, with coconut ice cream and lime syrup. It was very moreish. My husband had an Irish coffee, which he didn't leave any so it must have been nice too :-)

Date of visit: June 2018