“Terrible”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Everyone ith the good review must've went to a totally different restaurant! I went because of the rave reviews on here but I wasn't impressed, the staff ignored us most of the night and wasn't just me they weren't very attentive to my section of the restaurant which was right at the front, food wasn't much to save about, the set menu for €11.50 was quite worth it but the bruschetta was so salty it was almost inedible, ordered bread and patè it didn't come till my main courses came so it defeated the point of snacking on it whilst waiting, all in all I was very disappointed the best service we had was from the doorman!

2  Thank Lay V

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The bruschetta is deliciously fresh and so tasty, i adored the ham pizza and my boyfriend was very impressed with his fillet steak. The salad and chips were of generous portions. Lots of choice for dessert and all very reasonably priced! Definitely not to be missed. We’ll be back!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great place to eat, lovely pizza and pasta, live music as well. The tourist menu makes it great value. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We arrived in Santa Eulalia late afternoon and after a quick shower at the hotel decided to find somewhere local for a quick meal. There are so many restaurants to choose from that it is difficult to ensure you pick the right one. On this occasion we decided to give this restaurant a try (mainly because we were starving). We were the only people there when we arrived at 6.30p.m. thought we might have made an error of judgement but this proved to be unfounded. My husband ordered the fillet steak which was very large for fillet but cooked to perfection. I ordered the Calzone which was huge. I normally struggle to eat a whole Calzone but on this occasion I ate every bit as it was so delicious.

Such were the portion sizes that we had to decline a dessert, a disappointment as they looked delicious. We did, however, share a bottle of red wine, recommended by the waitress and this too was excellent and very reasonably priced. The restaurant was full by the time we left and many looked like repeat customers as they had banter with the staff who were all young but very efficient and friendly.

We would certainly recommend this restaurant for the food, service and overall cleanliness of the place.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This is a bit away from the place we stayed but worth the walk. Fabulous food and delicious desserts. Staff are friendly. Would definitely visit this place again when in Albufeira.